DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 Notification: 200+ Vacancies | Check Eligibility, Selection Process & Salary. Online applications are invited for recruitment to the various posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre as per section-1 below. Candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully, before filling up the online application form. Instructions for filling up of online application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on CEPTAM notice board of DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in.
If you are Eligible, Kindly Check This!!!
Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. The online application portal will be opened on 2021 tentatively.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Details:
- POST NAME:- Stenographer Grade-II, Administrative Assistant-‘A’, Store Assistant-‘A’, Security Assistant-‘A’, Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III), Asstt Halwai-cum-Cook, Vehicle Operator-‘A’, Fire Engine Driver-‘A’ and Fireman.
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Candidates must have completed Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised Board and 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognised Board or University [for the post of Stenographer Grade-II, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant and Security Assistant]||Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 27 years (Relaxations as per Govt. of India rules).|
Selection Process & Salary Package:
|Scheme of Exam||Remuneration & Other Benefits|
|· Tier-I : Computer Based Test (CBT).
· Tier-II: Trade/ Skill/ Physical Fitness & Capability Test, wherever applicable (QUALIFYING)
|· Pay at level 2, as per 7th CPC for all posts except Stenographer Grade-II i.e. Pay Level 4.
· CSD, Medical Facility, Leave Travel Concession, Children Education Allowance and other allowances/advances as per Govt of India rules.
- Applicants must paid Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. The fee should be paid separately for each post code applied. All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per Govt. of India rules.
- The recruited candidates will be governed by the central government rules. The personnel policies in DRDO are well laid down. The selected candidates will be appointed on probation and are liable to serve anywhere within limits of Union of India including field locations / remote areas, as and when required, as per Govt. of India rules.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised Board and 12th Class pass.
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 27 years (Relaxations as per Govt. of India rules).
Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).