DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 out – Dy. CPM/PM(Civil) Vacancies: The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is hiring for the position of Dy. CPM/PM (Civil). There are just a few openings for this position. Within 15 days of the date of issue, eligible applicants can apply for the Dy. CPM/PM (Civil) job. Candidates who match the DFCCIL’s eligibility standards can apply online.
The age restriction for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, as well as the pay selection method and other facts, are shown below. Candidates interested in the roles can learn more about them by visiting our blog. For your convenience, we’ve given a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date information on their ideal jobs, candidates are invited to visit our blog.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
Name of the Post
|Dy. CPM/PM (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancy||
within 15 days
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Job Description:
The officer is responsible for all aspects of civil works planning and execution, including the production of GADs, estimates, tendering, and the execution of formations, bridges, and track works, as well as liaisoning with railways and state government officials.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021Eligibility Criteria:
An candidate must complete all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check everything on this page. The maximum age for this position is 55. CPM (AGM): Central/State Government officials in equivalent grade (Level-13A) in relevant discipline or Selection Grade (Level-13) in relevant discipline with minimum 12 years in Group A in relevant discipline or in Rs. 90000-240000 (lDA) (E6) with four years’ service in the grade.
- CPM (JGM): Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous substantive grade (Level-13) in the relevant discipline or in Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) (Level12) with 8-12 years’ service in Group A in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 80000-220000 (IDA) (E5) with four years’ service in the grade.
- PM (DGM)- Central/State Govt. officers holding Sr. Scale (Level-11) posts or Central/State Govt. officers with 10 years’ service in Group B and holding cadre posts in Level 10 in their parent Cadre or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 70000- 200000 (IDA) (E4) with four years’ service in the grade.
DFCCIL Salary Details 2021:
The salary for this post is parental pay plus a deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy). As a result, the above factors decide the salary. Candidates can discover more about the benefits package on the official website. Applicants who satisfy the position’s requirements are urged to apply. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
How to Apply DFCCIL Dy. CPM/PM (Civil) Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://dfccil.com/.
- Check the Employment Notice page and click the respective post notification PDF.
- Check the eligibility criteria and download the application form.
- Fill the require details and attach the mentioned documents.
- Attend the walk in interview for the post of Executive and Jr. Executive on respective dates.
- Send the application to reach as given Official Address.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is a 1number of vacancies for the post.
The maximum age for the post is 55 years old.
Eligible candidates can apply for the Dy. CPM/PM (Civil) post is within 15 days from date of Issue.