DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Out (Chief General Manager/General Manager Vacancies) – Check Eligibility Here || Download Application!!! Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has invites applications for the post of Chief General Manager/General Manager (Coordination) at Prayagraj/West (Allahabad/West) for filling up 1 post on a deputation basis. The last date for the application is 15 Days from the Date of Issue. Selected candidates will placement at Prayagraj/West (Allahabad/West).
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment. The application form was attached with the official notification. DFCCIL Recruitment and eligibility details such as age limit, selection process are mention below in our blog. The interview date details are given below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Name of the post
|Chief General Manager/General Manager|
|No of vacancies||
|within 15 days|
DFCCIL General Manager Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous grade (Level-14) in the relevant discipline or in SG (Level-13) with 17 year’s service in Group A in the relevant discipline. Or PSU employees working in analogous grade in the relevant discipline refer more details about the eligibility in the official notification.
DFCCIL Age Limit:
Candidates should have not more than 55 years of Age Limit. The IRSE officers of Indian railways, officers of central Govt/ CPSUs etc. Cut-off date for age and eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
DFCCIL General Manager Salary:
- Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
- The candidates will get paid for the post of salary is Rs. 1, 00,000-2, 60,000 (IDA) (E7) with four years’ service in that grade. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
DFCCIL Job Description:
The officer has to deal with all issues pertaining to planning and execution of civil works including preparation of GAD, Estimates, Tendering, execution of formation, Bridges, Tracks works etc., liasioning with railways and state govt. Officials etc.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates go to the official website
- Find the notification link in the main page.
- Click and download the application form.
- Willing and eligible employees may send their applications in the enclosed pro forma through proper channel along with NOC, attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For proper appreciation of APARs, the organization.
- Address: JT. GENERAL MANAGER (HR), DFCCIL, SUPREME COURT METRO STATION BUILDING, 5TH FLOOR, NEW DELHI-110001.
Candidates should have to apply for Recruitment is within 15 days
The board has allotted 1 vacancy for the post.
Candidates can apply here refer above steps.