DERC Executive Director Recruitment 2022 Out -Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has issued a job announcement for the position of Executive Director (Engg) with just one opening. The application deadline is March 15, 2022. Candidates that are interested in applying for this position should do so before the deadline. On this page, you will find a direct link to download the notice.
DERC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission|
Name of the post
|Executive Director (Engg)|
|No of vacancies||
Eight Weeks From Date of Advt
Last Date to Submit Hard Copy
|Seven Days From Last Date Of Online Application|
DERC Job Age Limit:
- The upper age restriction for applying for this recruitment, as well as the manner of induction, is listed below.
- For Deputation Process:Applicants should have a upper age limit is 56 Years.
- For Direct Recruitment:Applicants should have a upper age limit is 50 Years.
DERC Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have Graduate Degree in Electrical / Power Engineering OR Equivalent from a recognized Institution. Officers should holding posts on regular basis.
DERC Job Experience:
Candidates should have a experience in large public utilities with generation, transmission and distribution facilities. Experience in development of electricity tariffs, commercial issues and power purchase agreements.
DERC Job Salary:
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for this position (Rs 144200 – 218200) pay matrix level -14 (7th CPC) PAY BAND-4 Rs37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000/- per month.
DERC Recruitment Process 2022:
The selection will be based on the interview. The notice, which may be obtained via the link provided below on this page, has more information.
How to Apply for DERC Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Currently the board has released the notification on the Employment News”.
- Download and read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then download application form
- Fill your details and submit. Then send the application hard copy to the address mentioned on the notification.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
The last date for the application is Eight Weeks From Date of Advt
There is only one vacancy for this recruitment
Candidates can download the DERC Recruitment 2022 notification by using the link provided above or by visiting the official site.