Daily Current Affairs One liner – November 09, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
- Union Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment, Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot visited the “Shilpostav- 2019” to encourage the artisans at Dilli Haat, INA, in New Delhi.
- The world renowned Madurai Meenakshi temple in Tamil Nadu has commenced free supply of its famous sweet laddu offering from Nov 8,2019.
- The inaugural conclave “NCR-2041” with the theme “Planning for Tomorrow’s Greatest Capital Region” will be held in the national capital on 11th November 2019.
- A High Level task force will be constituted with Secretary Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade Secretary as chairperson, and representatives of the Union Ministries of agriculture and food processing, railways and tourism, to study all schemes of the Government of India and the Himachal Pradesh State Government in order to ensure better implementation of these schemes.
- Indian Railways launched three applications for all-India rollout to strengthen the IT enablement of railways which will help ensure proper monitoring of projects being undertaken by Indian Railways and will boost the vision of Digital India.
- State Bank of India has lowered its lending rates by 5 basis points across all tenors. It has also sharply slashed the deposits pricing between 15 and 75 basis points.
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) is organizing 27th Conference of Central and State Statistical Organizations (COCSSO) during 11-12thNovember 2019 at Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, DG Block, Action Area 1, New Town, Kolkata.
- The Union Minister for Home Affairs, Shri Amit Shah addressed the 10th Meeting of the Heads of Departments of SCO Member States, dealing with the prevention and elimination of emergency situations, in New Delhi.
- ICAT is organizing the “NuGen Mobility Summit” from 27th – 29th November 2019 at ICAT Centre-II, IMT Manesar, Haryana to identify the trends and roadmap for the future of stainable mobility in India and to address the challenges faced by various stakeholders.
- In Mauritius, Prime Minister Pravind Jugnauth claimed victory in the election as official preliminary results showing his alliance taking a comfortable lead over rivals in the Indian Ocean nation.
- The Vice Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal HS Arora launched the multiplayer version of its upgraded 3D Air Combat Mobile Game “Indian Air Force: A Cut Above” at the Air Force Bal Bharti School. The game was initially launched by the Indian Air Force to connect with the youth of the country and inspire them to join the Indian Air Force.
- India will host the 2023 Men’s Hockey World Cup from 13th to 29th of January. The International Hockey Federation (FIH) said India will host the men’s tournament while Spain and the Netherlands have been named as the co-hosts of the 2022 Women’s World Cup scheduled to be held from 1st to 22nd of July.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|