Daily Current Affairs November 29, 2021
1)Parliamentary Winter Session Starts Today:
- The winter session of Parliament is scheduled to begin today and end on December 23.
- There are 26 bills to be tabled, including the Energy Saving Amendment Bill and the Federal Anti-Corruption Commission Amendment Bill.
- Firstly it has been announced that the repealing the agricultural laws will be passed.
2) National Cadet Corps day:
- 73rd National Student Cadet Corps Day was celebrated across India yesterday.
- National Student Corps launched in India on April 16, 1948.
- It is noteworthy that there are 30 lakh National Student Corps in India. Following this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the NCC students.
3) Birthday of Sir Henry Lewing:
- Today marks the 202nd birthday of Sir Henry Levine, the creator of the 24-acre Star Lake, a key part of Kodaikanal.
- It is noteworthy that he showed this lake in 1864 when he was the District Collector of Madurai.
4)The market value of start-ups is $ 100 billion:
- At the Mann Ki Baat event yesterday, the Prime Minister said that the current market value of 70 start-ups in India is $ 100 billion.
- In 2015 there were 9 to 10 start-up companies and now it has grown to 70.
5) Thailand Monkey Festival:
- Large numbers of monkeys are found in the province of Lopuri in Thailand.
- The Monkey Festival is held annually at the end of November. The festival, which has not been held for the last 2 years due to corona spread, has now started.
- At this festival, the public and tourists will all be provided with monkey favorite food items.
6) Palm Seeds in the Gulf Islands of Mannar:
- Palm seeds planting program started in 2018 to prevent sea erosion to protect Van Island in Thoothukudi area, one of the islands of Mannar.
- So far 2000 palm seeds have been planted in Van Island alone. A total of 25,000 seeds have been planted across the Gulf of Mannar.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has congratulated the people of Thoothukudi for this action.
7) 100 percent vaccinated Village:
- Karisalpatti village in Thirumangalam, Tamil Nadu is 100% vaccinated in Tamil Nadu.
- District Collector S. Anish Sekar presented the certificate of appreciation for the excellent conduct of the Corona Awareness Week one week last August and for 100 percent vaccination.
8) New Prime Minister of the Czech Republic:
- Former Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Peter Fiala has been elected Prime Minister.
- It is noteworthy that he took over as Prime Minister of the Czech Republic yesterday.
9) 3 gold for National Sniper India:
- Punjabi Rajveer Singh Gill wins 3 gold medals at the National Sniper Championships.
- Rajveer won the gold in men’s skit and junior skit teams.
10) First Indian to win a medal at the Para World Championships:
- Paramjit Kumar of India wins bronze at the World Para Powerlifting Championships in Georgia.
- In the men’s 49 kg weight category, he did a total of 158 kg powerlifting and placed 3rd.
- With this victory Paramjit became the first Indian to win a medal at the World Championships.
11) Launch of Tripartite Joint Warfare Practice:
- The 15th Tripartite two-day naval combat practice began yesterday in the Maldives. This practice is named as Dosti.
- Initially it was only a bilateral practice between India and the Maldives. In 2012, Sri Lanka joined forces and became a trilateral war practice.
- The practice is aimed at strengthening security in the Indian Ocean region and enhancing mutual operational capabilities.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|