Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 10, February 2021 PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB & Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
World Pulse Day 2021:
The World Pulse Day is celebrated on every year February, 10. This day dedicated to the importance of pulses. Theme of the day is “Nutritious Seeds for a Sustainable Future.” In 2019, the UN General Assembly proclaimed 10 February as the World Pulses Day.
- On this day various event will take place to make public awareness of the nutritional and environmental benefits of pulses.
- Theme- “Nutritious Seeds for a Sustainable Future.”
Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
MoU signed between India and Afghanistan:
India and Afghanistan signed MoU on the construction of Shahtoot dam project in virtual summit.
- The MoU was signed by External Affairs Minister Dr. Jaishankar and Foreign Minister of Afghanistan Hanif Atmar
- This MoU is an agreement to build the Shahtoot Dam in Kabul to provide drinking water facility in the Afghan capital.
- Afghan President- Ashraf Ghani.
- Capital- Kabul
- Currency- Afghan afghani
Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Steel launched “Investment Corner”:
Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Steel Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched the Investment Corner under Project Development Cell (PDC), on the revamped website of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- On registering with the PDC, the investors can indicate their plans to invest in sector of preference in case of new investors.
- The Investor corner will enable the Ministry to effectively implement Union Cabinet’s decision to set up Project Development Cells (PDC).
About Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas:
- Union Minister- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
India Energy Outlook 2021:
International Energy Agency has released its “India Energy Outlook 2021”. As per the report, India will make up the biggest share of energy demand growth at 25% over the next two decades.
- India will overtake the European Union as the world’s third-biggest energy consumer by 2030.
- India’s energy consumption is expected to nearly double as the nation’s gross domestic product GDP expands to an estimated $8.6 trillion by 2040.
Ministry of Earth Science has developed the state-of-the-art weather and climate prediction model:
Ministry has developed the state-of-the-art weather and climate prediction models, which are now in operational use. The models developed under the National Monsoon Mission (NMM) have shown very high skill in predicting important weather events on different time scales during the last 3years.
- These models include models for short range to medium range (1-10 days), extended range (10days to 30 days) and seasonal (up to one season).
- Overall objective of NMM is to improve the monsoon prediction over India on all time scales.
MoU Signed between IEPFA and IGNOU:
IEPFA and Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) here today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for collaboration in utilising the tele-lecturing facility of Gyan Darshan Channel (EPMC) for telecast of Investor Awareness Programmes (IAPs) through distance learning mode.
- IEPFA will get benefit from this association with IGNOU and Gyan Darshan channel in spreading the Investor Education and Awareness messages.
- IEPFA- Investor Education and Protection fund Authority
CSIR-CMERI transferred four indigenously developed Water Purification Technologies to three prominent MSMEs:
CSIR-CMERI transferred four indigenously developed Water Purification Technologies to three prominent MSMEs engaged in the Water Purification domain.
These four technologies were named as “High flow rate Arsenic removal filter, Domestic Iron Water Filter, Domestic Fluoride, Arsenic & Iron Removal (FAIR) filter and High flow rate Fluoride & Iron removal filter”.
- CSIR – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- CMERI – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
- CSIR-CMERI Director – Prof. Harish Hirani,
India is set to reduce road accidents by 50% by 2025:
India is observing the Road Safety Month currently (18th January 2021 to 17th February 2021). Union Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said all efforts should be made to reduce road accidents by 50 per cent by 2025. He also mentioned India stands at number one position in road accidents in the world, ahead of US and China. The central government has proposed a programme to improve road safety and to incentivise the states with Rs 14,000 crores.
- Road Safety Month – 18th January 2021 to 17th February 2021
- Theme for this year – “Sadak Suraksha- Jeevan Raksha”
UAE made history as its first “Hope” Probe mission entered orbit of Mars:
United Arab Emirates (UAE) made history as its first-ever interplanetary Hope Probe mission successfully entered orbit around Mars. Emirates Mars Mission, known as the Hope Probe, sent back a signal confirming it’s in orbit.
- UAE’s first mission to Mars arrived at the red planet and successfully entered orbit on its first attempt.
- UAE-United Arab Emirates
- Capital- Abu Dhabi
- President-Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Sri Sri Ravishankar was recognised as “Global Citizenship Ambassador”:
Indian spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravishankar has been recognised as a Global Citizenship Ambassador by a prominent American university. The Northeastern University Center for Spirituality, Dialogue and Service honoured Sri Sri Ravishankar as its inaugural Global Citizenship Ambassador.
Rajasthan is the 12th State to successfully undertake “One Nation One Ration Card system”:
Rajasthan has become the 12th State in the country to successfully undertake “One Nation One Ration Card system”. Thus, the State has become eligible to mobilise additional financial resources of Rs. 2,731 crore through Open Market Borrowings.
- The other 11 States which implement this system already are: Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Tripura and Uttar Pradesh.
- On completion of One Nation One Ration Card system reform, these 12 States have been granted additional borrowing permission of Rs.33,440 crore by the Department of Expenditure.
- Capital- Jaipur
- CM- Shri Ashok Gehlot
- Governor- Kalraj Mishra
Basavaraj Horatti elected as the Chairman of upper House in Karnataka:
JD(S) Member of Legislative Council Basavaraj Horatti was elected as the Chairman of the upper House in Karnataka.
- The ruling BJP which is the single largest party in the legislative Council with 31 members supported the candidature of Horatti.
- The Congress member Pratap Shetty who was the Chairman earlier had resigned on February 4
Bollywood actor Rajiv Kapoor Passed Away:
Bollywood actor Rajiv Kapoor has passed away. He is the son of the famous actor Raj Kapoor. He is known for the movies; Aasmaan (1984), Lover Boy (1985), Zabardast (1985) and Hum To Chale Pardes (1988). He start his acting career with the movie Ek Jaan Hain Hum (1983).
Founder of Rang Vidushak and theatre director Padma Shri Bansi Kaul passed away:
Bansi Kaul was a Hindi theatre director and the founder of Rang Vidushak. Rang Vidushak is a theatre group and theatre institute in Bhopal. He was conferred with the Sangeet Natak Akademi Award in 1995 and Padma Shri in 2014.
Latest 10th Jobs Freshers 2021
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|