Daily Current Affairs – August 04,05 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC,SSC,RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of August 4th & 5th 2019.
HRD Minister inaugurates Technology Expo at IIT Delhi
- Human Resources Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank inaugurated Technology Expo at IIT Delhi to showcase latest innovation in field of science and technology. Over 80 latest innovations and 90 research posters by institutions from across the country are showcasing the prototypes developed by the investigators in the day long exhibition.
Lalit Kala Akademi celebrates 65th Foundation Day
- National Academy of Art, Lalit Kala Akademi, celebrated its 65th Foundation Day in New Delhi. Lalit Kala Akademi or National Academy of Art was established in New Delhi in 1954 by the government to promote and propagate understanding of Indian art, in and outside the country.
National Population Register data to be collected in a year
- The next round of recording biometric and family-tree details of Indian citizens under the National Population Register (NPR) will be conducted in September 2020. The exercise is different from the decennial Census and is not linked to the National Register of Citizens (NRC).
Govt introduces J&K Reorganisation Bill 2019 in Rajya Sabha
- Amid Opposition uproar, the government introduced the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Bill, 2019 in the Rajya Sabha. It also moved a resolution revoking Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir.
Arunachal Home Minister flags off riot control vehicle ‘Vajra’
- Arunachal Pradesh State Home Minister Bamang Felix flagged of Five Anti-Riot police vehicle, also known as Vajra, from Police Headquarter in Itanagar. This is the first set of anti-riot vehicles introduced in the state police department.
Model village built with Indian assistance inaugurated in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka, the Gandhi Nagar model village built with Indian assistance was inaugurated and the completed houses handed over to the beneficiaries. It is the second of the 100 model villages being built with Indian assistance and is named after Mahatma Gandhi, in his 150th birth anniversary.
Tigers in India face lurking threat from virus
- A potential virus Canine Distemper Virus (CDV) that can be transmitted from CDV-infected dogs living in and around wildlife sanctuaries has started to raise concern among wildlife biologists. Canine distemper is a contagious and serious disease caused by a virus that attacks the respiratory, gastrointestinal and nervous systems of puppies and dogs.
ISRO releases first set of earth pictures captured by Chandrayaan-2
- Space agency ISRO released the first set of pictures of the earth, captured by Chandrayaan 2, the country’s second Moon mission launched a fortnight ago. The pictures were captured by L 14 camera on board Chandrayaan II. The LI-4 camera onboard the lander Vikram of the spacecraft show the crystal clear and panoramic view of the earth, around which it is still revolving
India’s Deep Ocean Mission
- India’s ambitious ‘Deep Ocean Mission’ is all set to be launched this year. One of the main aims of the mission is to explore and extract polymetallic nodules. These are small potato-like rounded accretions composed of minerals such as manganese, nickel, cobalt, copper and iron hydroxide.
SUMMITS & CONFERENCES
8th RCEP Inter-sessional Ministerial meeting
- The Commerce Secretary Dr. Anup Wadhawan led a delegation to the 8th RCEP Inter-sessional Ministerial meeting held in Beijing on 2-3 August 2019. During the meeting he highlighted India’s contribution in shaping the RCEP negotiations .
India test-fires Surface to Air-Missile from Chandipur in Odisha
- India successfully test-fired its all weather tracked-chassis Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile (QR-SAM) from a mobile launcher at launch complex III of the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur in Odisha. It was the second developmental trial of the missile in this year from the same test range.
Vinesh Phogat wins third successive gold in 53kg
- Star India grappler Vinesh Phogat has bagged gold in women’s 53kg category of the Poland Open wrestling tournament in Warsaw. This was her third consecutive gold in the 53 kg category after winning Gold at Grand Prix of Spain and at the Yasar Dogu International at Istanbul, Turkey
Magomed Salam Umakhanov Memorial International Boxing Tournament
- Indian boxers have ended their campaign at the Magomed Salam Umakhanov Memorial International Boxing Tournament in Kaspiysk, Russia with a rich haul of six medals.
Satwiksairaj, Chirag 1st Indian doubles pair to win Super 500 title
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty became the first Indian pair to win a BWF Super 500 badminton tournament. They beat World champions Li Jun Hui and Liu Yu Chen of China in the summit clash of Thailand in Bangkok to win the men’s doubles category.
Hungarian Grand Prix
- Formula One leader Lewis Hamilton hunted down Max Verstappen to win the Hungarian Grand Prix for a record-extending seventh time and surge 62 points clear in the championship standings.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|