Daily Current Affairs 24th September 2022
Scheme for Special Assistance to States for Capital Investment for 2022-23
- Government of India has launched a Scheme Special Assistance to States for Capital Investment for 2022-23.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided the state Government in the form of 50- years interest free loan for the capital investment projects.
- An amount of Rs 3000 crore has enmarked and will be available to States for capital project on Optical Fibre Cable network.
- The Department of Telecommunications, Department of Expenditure has recently approved proposals of four States namely Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Haryana and Karnataka with allocation as 50 Cr, 84 Cr, 65 Cr and 156 Cr.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch 5G service
- 5G service are all set to roll out in India on 1 October 2022, Prime Minister narendra modi to inaugurate the service in India mobile Congress.
- Electronics and Information Technology Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw had stated that by october 5G service to be roll out in all over India.
- As a part of it Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch 5G service on October 1.
- Reliance Jio, Adani group, Bharti Airtel, and Vodafone Idea are the four major participants in the spectrum auction.
New technology has been introduced to track trains
- It has started using new technology to track trains, in a statement released by the Ministry of Railways it has been informed that real-time information devices are installed in the train engines to automatically obtain the timings of the trains such as the arrival, departure and route of the trains.
- It has been revealed that the location and speed of trains equipped with this device can be monitored without any hindrance.
- At present 2700 machines are equipped with Real Time Information Device.
The Union health ministry has released the SRS Statistical Report 2020
- As per the SRS Statistical Report 2020 of the progressive reductions in the neonatal, infant and under-five mortality show that the country is moving towards achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) targets by 2030.
- The report said that India’s average neonatal mortality (deaths within 30 days of birth) declined to 20 per 1,000 live births in 2020 from 22 in 2019 and 26 in 2014.
- Six states have attained the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) target of 12 for neonatal mortality.
- Eleven states have reached the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) target of 25 for under-five mortality.
- SRS – Statistical Report
- SDG- Sustainable Development Goals
Supreme Court Justice Indira Banerjee Retired from her service!!!
- Supreme Court Justice Indira Banerjee retired on Friday (23-09-2022).
- He assumed office as the Chief Justice of Madras High Court on 5th April 2017.
- He assumed office as a Supreme Court judge on 7th August 2018.
- He has also worked for the Department of Justice for more than 20 years.
- After her retirement, the number of women judges in the Supreme Court has reduced to 3.
- When the Supreme Court started on January 26, 1950, 11 women judges were appointed, of which Indira Banerjee was appointed as the 8th woman judge.
AIIMS Hospital Appoints New Director!!!
- Randeep Guleria has been the Director since 2017 at AIIMS Hospital, Sri Niwas has been selected as the new Director after his tenure ends on 23/09/2022.
- Srinivas worked as Head of Department of Pediatrics at ESI Hospital and Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
- As per the official announcement, Srinivas will hold office as director for a period of five years or till he attains the age of 65 years.
- AIIMS hospital is governed under the AIIMS Act, 1956 and functions autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Power Grid Appoints Finance Director!!!
- Ravi Shankar has assumed the position as the new Finance Director of Power Grid Corporation of India, a public sector company based in the capital city of Delhi.
- He studied mathematics at Chennai University and Anna University
- Served as the Executive Director of the company, now he has assumed the post as the new Director and has held key responsibilities in the construction division, subsidiaries, zonal headquarters and corporate offices of the company in various parts of the country.
- And he has a long working experience of 32 years in this company.
Tamil Nadu News
Chief Minister Stalin has launched a plan to plant 2.80 lakh saplings
- Chief Minister M. K. Stalin has launched the Tamil Nadu Green Movement, which will plant 2.80 lakh saplings.
- In order to increase the forest area of Tamil Nadu, Chief Minister M.K.Stalin launched the project of planting 2.80 lakh saplings in the first phase of the Green Tamil Nadu movement in Vandalur.
- Under the Green Tamil Nadu initiative, the aim is to encourage farmers to grow economically important and high quality trees like sandalwood and semmaram.
- The scheme is expected to help tribals, farmers and villagers.
Chief Minister M.K.Stalin will inaugurate the Tamil Propaganda Association!!!
- Chief Minister M.K.Stalin will inaugurate the Tamil lobbying club on Saturday evening at the Anna University campus in Chennai.
- Tamils living in different countries of the world and the young generation are taking efforts to teach Tamil language and bring them to the excellence of Tamil language.
- Also as a part of bringing the pride of Tamil to the people, Tamil Propaganda Association (Tamil Parrapurai Kazhagam) will be started to train teachers to teach Tamil to people in foreign and foreign countries and prepare Tamil textbooks.
- A fund of Rs.1 crore has been allotted for the first phase of this work.
Credit Growth of Commercial Banks (SCBs) Increases to 14% in April-June 2022 Quarter period!!!
- Credit growth of commercial banks (SCBs) increased to 14% in April-June 2022 quarter,
- This is the first quarter of growth after 10 consecutive quarters of decline
- It was 6% during the same period a year ago. This is higher than the 10.7% growth recorded in the previous quarter, RBI said.
- The Reserve Bank on Friday released the quarterly performance of banks’ deposits and credits.
- The credit-deposit ratio has been on the rise as credit growth has outpaced deposit growth in recent times, RBI said.
President Droupadi Murmu has conferred NSS Awards for the year 2020-21
- President Droupadi Murmu has conferred (National Service Scheme) NSS Awards for the year 2020-21.
- Totaly 42 awards have been given.30 NSS Volunteers, programme officers, ten NSS Units, Two Universities received the awards.
- This award conferred annually to recognize and reward the activities of the NSS Volunteers, personnel in the colleges.
- NSS is a Centrally Sector Scheme, was launched in the year 1969 and the primary objective of this scheme is to develop the personality and character of the student youth in voluntary community service.
- NSS– National Service Scheme
Indian space research organisation has developed artificial leg for victims up to the knees
- Indian space research organisation has developed artificial leg with rotational intelligence for victims up to the knees.
- A prosthetic leg has been developed for patients up to the knee.
- This invention has the features of microprocessor, sensor and motor. It will adapt the walker’s personality and makes the walker easy.
- This artificial leg weighing 1.6kg and it is controlled by the microprocessor.
Gold has been found in Kanchipuram excavations
- Archaeologists told that black and red pottery, painted pottery and pottery with symbols have been unearthed in the Kanchipuram district vadakkupatti excavation in the past few days.
- In this case, one gram of gold jewelry has been found.
- Archaeologists say that it is a material used by people who lived 4000-10000 years ago.
“One Nation One Music” book released in Bangalore!!!
- Renowned violinists Dr. M. Lalitha, M. Nandini, Hindustani music singer Pandit Iman Das jointly wrote the book ‘One Country, One Music’.
- The book was published by Shubi Publications, a publication titled ‘Reimagining One Nation, One Music’, first in Kolkata and recently in Bengaluru.
- Singer Pandit Iman Das wrote about Hindustani music and Lalitha and Nandini about Carnatic music.
- Along with this book, they have also released a CD containing a song composed in a new raga and tala system, explaining ‘One nation, One Music’.
Dilip Tirgi elected unopposed as Hockey India President!!!
- Former Indian hockey captain Dilip Tirgi has been elected unopposed as the president of Hockey India.
- Elections for the Hockey India organization were scheduled to be held on October 1.
- Dilip Tirgi has been elected president uncontested after Madhya Pradesh Hockey Association president Rakesh Katyal and Jharkhand State Hockey Association president Bola Nath Singh withdrew their nominations yesterday.
- Bola Nath Singh was elected unopposed as General Secretary.
- Asima Ali, SVS Subramanya Gupta as Vice Presidents, Shekhar J. Manokaran of Tamilnadu Hockey Association as Treasurer, Arthi Singh and Sunil Malik as Joint Secretaries have also been elected unopposed.
- The International Hockey Federation has approved the appointments headed by Dilip Tirgi.
World Gorilla Day
- Every year The World Gorilla Day is observed on September 24.
- This day is observed to create awareness about the endangered animal.
- Gorillas are the largest living primates, reaching heights between 1.25 and 1.8 metres, weights between 100 and 270 kg, and arm spans up to 2.6 metres, depending on species and sex.
- The gorilla’s are mostly found in Equatorial Africa.
- The gorilla’s population has been declining for decades due to a low rate of reproduction, so the gorilla became endangered animal.
Maharajahari Singh’s birthday was celebrated with enthusiasm in Jammu!!!
- Maharaja Hari Singh’s birthday which falls on September 23 was celebrated today with great enthusiasm and enthusiasm by various educational and social institutions in Jammu.
- After 75 years, Harisingh’s birth anniversary holiday was celebrated in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Maharaja Hari Singh (23 September 1895 – 26 April 1961) was the last Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir.
- In 1947, after India’s independence from British rule, the Maharaja annexed his entire principality to India on 26 October 1947 due to the Raja Singh Emergency, when Pakistani Pashtun tribes invaded Jammu and Kashmir.
- These events triggered the India Pakistan War.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|