Current Affairs Quiz – November 26, 2019
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2019. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. In this page we have also given the Current Affairs Quiz Monthly Pdf. On this page you can study the Examsdaily’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz November 26, 2019 with answers & explanations
- National Constitution Day is observed in which date?
- November 27
- November 26
- November 24
- November 20
- When 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks happened?
- Which state government started the public awareness campaign in relation to the constitution on 26 Nov 2019?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government launched the Immunisation campaign against Filaria?
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Where are the two WHO meetings held by the Ministry of AYUSH?
- Karnataka, Pondicherry
- Gujarat, New Delhi
- Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir
- Maharashtra, Daman & Diu
- Shigeru Kitamura is related to which department?
- National Economics
- National Security
- National Income
- National Education
- How many numbers of critically endangered species have been identified presently?
- Where a Naval Exercise MILAN 2020 is going to held?
- What is the scheme name that is to help taxpayers?
- YSR Navodayam
- Sukanya Sammridhi
- Where a Credit-linked Subsidy Services Awas Portal launched?
- New Delhi
- Daman and Diu
- Sangram Dahiya is related to which sports?
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATION
1) B) November 26
- Constitution Day (National Law Day), also known as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. On 26 November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India, and it came into effect on 26 January 1950.
2) A) 2008
- The Nation is remembering the martyrs of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks on its 11th anniversary. Various events have been organised in the city. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu paid tributes to the martyrs of the terror attack. On November 26, 2008, Mumbai was attacked by 10 terrorists of Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba. In the mayhem that followed for the next three days, 166 people including 18 police officers and two NSG commandos lost their lives
3) D) Madhya Pradesh
- In Madhya Pradesh, Constitution Day programmes are being organised in all Government offices and Universities to mark the 70th anniversary of the Constitution Adoption Day.
4) C) Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh government is launching a massive immunisation campaign against the filariasis or Filaria. Central government has set year 2021 as the deadline for complete eradication of filaria in country.more than 65 thousand teams of health workers will distribute medicines to around 6.5 crore people till 10 December in 19 districts.Campaign will be launched by Health and Family Welfare Minister Jai Pratap Singh said that at present there are 1.25 lakh cases of filaria in these 19 districts.
5) B) Gujarat, New Delhi
- Ministry of AYUSH is hosting two important WHO meetings during the last week of November and first week of December 2019 at the Institute of Prost Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda (IPGT & RA), Jamnagar, Gujarat and another is Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga & Naturopathy, New Delhi.
6) B) National Security
- Shigeru Kitamura, Secretary General of National Security Secretariat (NSS) of Japan called on Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.The Prime Minister welcomed Mr. Kitamura on his first visit to India after assuming charge in September, 2019 and stressed the importance of the growing strategic partnership between the two countries for peace, progress and security in the region.
7) A) 21
- Census of major flagship species is undertaken at the State-level by the respective State/Union Territory Governments periodically. However census of tiger and elephant is undertaken at the national level once every four and five years respectively. As per the report of the latest census carried out by the state and central government, the population of endangered species especially lions, rhinos, tigers, and elephants has increased in country.
8) D) Vishakhapatnam
- Naval Exercise MILAN 2020 is scheduled to be held at Vishakhapatnam in March, 2020 in which 41 countries have been invited.The Government pursues cooperation initiatives with friendly foreign countries including in Indian Ocean Region through structured interactions like Staff Talks, Empowered Steering Group etc. The areas of cooperation include Capacity Building, Marine Domain Awareness, Training, Hydrography, Technical Assistance, Operational Exercise etc.
9) A) Sabka Vishwas
- The aim of SabkaVishwas (Legacy Dispute Resolution) Scheme, 2019 is to help taxpayers, including small taxpayers, in clearing the baggage of disputes under legacy taxes (Service Tax and Central Excise), which are subsumed in Goods and Service Tax. This was stated by Shri Anurag Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs. The main components of the Scheme are dispute resolution and amnesty.
10) B) New Delhi
- Minister for Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri launched Credit-linked Subsidy Services Awas Portal, CLAP, in New Delhi.
11) B) Shooting
- Haryana’s SangramDahiya and VarshaVarman of Madhya Pradesh clinched double trap titles, winning gold at the 63rd National Shotgun Shooting Championship in New Delhi.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|