Current Affairs Quiz – November 22, 2019
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2019. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. In this page we have also given the Current Affairs Quiz Monthly Pdf. On this page you can study the Examsdaily’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz November 22, 2019 with answers & explanations.
- Go for a Ride Day is observed on which date?
- November 25
- November 20
- November 22
- November 23
- World Fisheries Day 2019 celebrations were held in which place?
- New Delhi
- Where IFFIs Hitech multimedia exhibition inaugurated?
- How many number of Aadhaar Seva Kendras operationalized by UIDAI?
- Which project is implemented for Gram Panchayats to be connected with internet, broadband?
- Loon LLC
- Where ‘Destination North East’ Festival is held?
- Pragya raj
- Which state is participating first time in IFFI?
- Where will Three-day Global Buddhist Congregation begin?
- CCRAS Signs MoU with Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) in which field?
- Research & Development and Training in Life Science
- Research & Development and Training in Mushroom
- Research & Development and Training in Homeopathic
- Research & Development and Training in Ayurveda & Traditional Medicine
- Which country won gold in ISSF world cup?
- Veda Krishnamurthy is related to which sports?
- Foot Ball
- Volley Ball
- Table Tennis
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS:
1) D) Novmeber 23
- International Aura Awareness Day is celebrated annually on the fourth Saturday in November. An aura is a quality or energy emanating from a person or thing. This day was created to spread awareness of the human aura and how our physical and mental health affect our auras. In Latin or Greek, the word aura means breeze or breath.
2) C) New Delhi
- The Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying,Shri Giriraj Singh inaugurated the celebrations of World Fisheries Day, 2019 at NASC Complex, PUSA, New Delhi.
3) C) Panaji
- Information and Broadcasting Secretary Amit Khare inaugurated an interactive digital exhibition IFFI @50 at the Kala Academy in Panaji. The exhibition is considered as a highly hi-tech interactive multi-media exhibition.
4) D) 21
- Unique Identification Authority of India, UIDAI has operationalized 21 Aadhaar Seva Kendras as part of its plan to open 114 stand-alone Aadhaar enrollment and centres across the country.These are in addition to 35,000 Aadhaar EnrollmentCenters run by Banks, Post Offices and State Governments.UIDAI plans to set up 114 Aadhaar Seva Kendras in 53 cities across the country.
5) C) BharatNet
- Centre has set a target to provide internet and broadband connectivity to two lakh Gram Panchayats by March next year. Electronics and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said a total of over 1,28,000 Gram Panchayats have been made Service Ready till 7th of this month.
6) B) Varanasi
- Destination North East’ to be held from November 23-26 at Varanasi. The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) Dr Jitendra Singh will inaugurate the ‘Destination North East’ Festival in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh on 23rd November, 2019. The festival is being organised by the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), Government of India. The Secretary (DoNER) Dr InderJit Singh and Secretary (NEC) Shri Ram Muivah will also attend the event.
7) C) Haryana
- For the first time, Haryana is participating in the ongoing International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa.Sharing more information in this regard, a Spokesman said that People associated with the film industry are keenly seeking information about the Haryana Film Policy.He said that the officers representing Haryana in the film festival interacted with the film-maker MadhurBhandarkar and shared the information about the State Film Policy with him.
8) A) Aurangabad
- In Maharashtra, a three-day Global Buddhist Congregation will begin at Nagsenvan in Aurangabad. The inaugural ceremony will take place in the presence of Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama and Mahanayaka Thero from Sri Lanka.
9) D) Research & Development and Training in Ayurveda & Traditional Medicine
- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India has entered a Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) with JawaharLal Nehru University (JNU) and Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) for cooperation in the field of Research & Development and Training in Ayurveda & Traditional Medicine in the presence of Minister of State (IC) for AYUSH and Defence, Shri SripadNaik at New Delhi on 20th November, 2019.
10) B) India
- In Shooting, India’s young shooters touched another sensational high with Manu Bhaker, Elavenil Valarivan and Divyansh Panwar clinching gold medals in their events to give the country its best ever single-day show in the ISSF World Cup Finals in Putian, China.
11) C) Cricket
- Middle-order batter Veda Krishnamurthy will lead a 15-member India ‘A’ women’s team during next month’s tour of Australia.While Veda will lead the side, off-spinner AnujaPatil has been named as her deputy for the tour. The squad was picked by the All-India Women’s Selection Committee after meeting in Kolkata.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|