Current Affairs Quiz – February 23 & 24 2020
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2020. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs.
- Who among the following cricketer becomes the first player to play 100 matches in all three formats?
a) Trent Boult
b) Tim Southee
c) Ross Taylor
d) Martin Guptill
2. Central Excise Day is celebrated on which date in India?
a) February 23
b) February 25
c) February 19
d) February 24
3. Which Country will host new edition of AIBA World Cup 2020?
4. Leo Eric Varadkar recently (Feb 2020) resigned from the post of Prime Minister of which country?
5. Chitra Bharati Film Festival celebrated at which state?
b) West Bengal
6. America surpasses which country to become India’s top trading partner?
7. The Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, laid foundation of the new Army headquarters building in Delhi. The new Army headquarters is named as _________?
a) Vayu Bhawan
b) Shastri Bhawan
c) Thal Sena Bhawan
d) Swaraj Bhavan
8. Where is Motera Stadium located?
9. Name the person, who has been appointed as the president of Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra Trust (Feb 2020)?
b) Nripendra Misra
c) Mahant Nritya Gopal Das
d) Champant Rai
10. Who is the Minister of Information & Broadcasting?
a) Ram Vilas Paswan
b) Nitin Gadkari
c) Piyush Goyal
d) Prakash Javadekar
11. Who has been conferred with ESPN Male Sportsperson of the year award?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Banrang Punia
c) Amit Pangal
d) Saurabh Chaudary
12. Who is the Governor of Mizoram?
a) Sreedharan Pillai
b) Jagdeep Dhankhar
c) Kalraj Mishra
d) Ganga Prasad
13. Where is the Headquarters of Dhanlaxmi Bank located at?
a) Hyderabad, Telangana
b) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
c) Thrissur, Kerala
d) Kolkata, West Bengal
14. When was Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) launched?
15. What is the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of India for the year 2019-20 as per the National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)?
Static GK based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Ireland?
17. The Jaitapur Nuclear Power Plant is located in which state?
18. Hatlari is the dance form of which state?
19. The HQ of World Meteorological Organization is at?
d) New York
20. Which country has more than one official capital?
a) United Kingdom
b) South Africa