Current Affairs Quiz – December 04, 2019
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2019. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. In this page we have also given the Current Affairs Quiz Monthly Pdf. On this page you can study the Examsdaily’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz December 04 , 2019 with answers & explanations.
- Wild Life Conservation day is celebrated in which date?
- December 08
- December 04
- December 03
- December 05
- Which Federation thanked government for undertaking railway group D recruitment for PwDs?
- National Federation of the Blind
- National Federation of the Deaf
- National Federation of the Disabled Persons
- National Federation of cooperatives of PwD
- Which minister unveils Kalash containing soil of Jalianwalla Bagh at National Museum?
- Pralhad Joshi
- Prahlad Singh Patel
- Hareep Singh Puri
- Which state observed International Day of Persons with Disabilities under the theme “promoting the participation of persons with disabilities and their leadership”?
- In Chhattisgarh, Mission Indradhanush 2.0 will be conducted in how many phases?
- Which country successfully test-fires indigenously developed nuke-capable Prithvi-II missile?
- RNU AIR celebrates World Divyang Day in which state?
- New Delhi
- Which Country navy is fully geared up to control terrorist infiltration through coast?
- South African Navy
- Indian Navy
- Russian Navy
- United States Navy
- Where a Memorandum of Understanding for India-Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre was signed?
- New Delhi
- India clinched how many gold medals at 13th South Asian Games in Kathmandu?
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATION
1) B) December 04
- The world’s best loved species are being slaughtered by widespread and dangerous criminal networks.On December 4, 2012, the first time that World Wildlife Conservation Day was officially recognized around the world and calls on individuals around the globe to sign its Wildlife Pledge to respect and protect wild animals.
2) A) National Federation of the Blind
- National Federation of the Blind expressed gratitude towards the NDA government and Railway Minister Piyush Goyal for doing justice to all categories of Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) and for undertaking the present railway Group D recruitment in a transparent and fair manner. General Secretary of the Federation, SK Rungta urged the government not to accede the demand of locomotor disabled who have been staging protests at the national capital demanding appointment in excess of 1 per cent vacancies reserved for them.
3) C) Prahlad Singh Patel
- Tourism Minister Prahlad Singh Patel unveiled the Kalash containing soil of Jalianwalla Bagh, the soil of martyr at National Museum in New Delhi. Speaking on the occasion, Mr Patel said the main idea behind displaying the Kalash containing soil of Jalianwalla Bagh in National Museum is to inspire the youth of the country especially children and pay tribute to the martyrs of freedom struggle. He further said that it is not just a regular soil, it is the part of one of the greatest sacrifices and government want to honour their sacrifices.
4) B) Nagaland
- Nagaland observed International Day of Persons with Disabilities’ under the theme “promoting the participation of persons with disabilities and their leadership”. The State level programme was held at Kohima, jointly by the Department of Social Welfare, Nagaland Parents Association for the Disabled (NAPAD) and State Commissioner for Persons with disabilities.
5) C) 4
- Intensified Mission Indradhanush- 2.0 was launched in Chhattisgarh. This immunization drive will be conducted in four phases across the state. The programme will be completed by March 2020. Intensified Mission Indradhanush- 2.0 was launched in Chhattisgarh from yesterday. This immunization drive will be conducted in four phases across the state. The programme will be completed by March 2020.
6) A) India
- India successfully test-fired its indigenously developed surface-to-surface nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile off Odisha coast. The Strategic Forces Command of the Indian Army conducted the user trial of the 350 km range missile from a mobile launcher from launch complex-3 of the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur.Defence sources said the missile weighs about 4,600 kg, is capable of carrying 500 to one thousand kilograms of warheads and is thrust by liquid propulsion twin engines. It also said all parameters within the stipulated time period were achieved.
7) D) Nagpur
- The World Divyang Day was celebrated in a unique way by Regional News Unit (RNU) of All India Radio under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, at Nagpur. The FM headlines of 11:58 am in Braille were prepared and it was read by a visually impaired person.This unique initiative by RNU Nagpur is being taken to build confidence in such visual impaired persons. Smt. Gauri Marathe, Assistant Director, RNU, along with News Editor Dr. Manoj Sonone, AIR Nagpur correspondent Dhananjay Wankhede, Station Head, Pravin Kawade and Assistant Director of Program Department, Dr.Harish Parashar materialized this unique concept.
8) B) Indian Navy
- Indian Navy is fully geared up to control any infiltration by terrorists through the coast. Chief of Eastern Naval Command, Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain said this while addressing the media on board INS Jalaswa in Visakhapatnam. He expressed confidence that Eastern Naval Command will give fitting reply to intruders from Pakistan. He said, aircraft surveillance is being employed to beef up coastal security in the area. He said that the Indian Navy is contributing a lot for the economic growth of the country through Sea trade.
9) C) New Delhi
- India and Sweden signed a Memorandum of Understanding for India-Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre in New Delhi. The objective of the innovation Centre is to develop an ecosystem of open innovation to which start-ups and the healthcare delivery stakeholders can use to collaborate and address current and future challenges in the healthcare sector.
10) A) 10
- India dominated the 13th South Asian Games in Nepal by clinching 10 Gold in Athletics, Volleyball, Shooting and Table Tennis.In track and field events Archana Suseendran in women’s 100 metre, M. Jashna in women’s high jump, Sarvesh Anil Kushare in men’s high jump and Ajay Kumar Saroj in men’s 1500 metres won a gold each to begin India’s athletics campaign on an impressive note. Overall, in Athletics India won four gold, four silver and two bronze on the opening day.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|