CSIR Recruitment 2023 Notification: Online Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young and dynamic Indian Nationals having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements with requisite experience and strong desire to take up research as a career in Electrochemistry to fill various posts of Scientists. For Technical posts, the persons must be capable of supporting the R&D activities of the Institute.
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI), Karaikudi,|
|Designation||Scientist, Senior Technical Officer (1) and Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||20|
|Apply Online Opening Form||11.01.2023 (09:00 hrs IST)|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||10.02.2023 (23:30 hrs IST)|
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
|Designation||No. of Posts & Reservation|
|Senior Technical Officer (1)||1 Post UR-PWD(MD#)|
|Technical Assistant||1 Post UR|
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed M.E / M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Ph.D in Chemistry, Ph.D in Chemistry / Chemical Sciences and Ph.D in Biotechnology.
- Specialization in cathodic protection for pipelines / tank bottom/sheet pile with designing and modelling with 2-3 years of postdoctoral research/ experience in oil and gas industries.
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 45yrs (including relaxation).
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 (five) years for SC/ST and 03 (three) years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate for verification in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview & skill/trade test.
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Designation||Initial Pay and level in Pay Matrix|
|Scientist||Rs. 67,700/- Level-11|
|Senior Technical Officer (1)||Rs. 56,100/- Level-10|
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Selection procedure for the Scientist and Senior Technical Officer (1): The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for interview or any mode decided by Screening Committee.
Selection Procedure for the Technical Assistant: The candidate as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Skill/Trade Test.
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:
The candidate has to remit an application fee of Rs.500/- through Net Banking only.
How to Apply for CSIR Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE APPLICATION in the link available on CSIR-CECRI’s website http://www.cecri.res.in. Instruction to fill up Online Application is also given in the CSIR-CECRI website.
- After successful registration, the candidate has to login using the credentials and fill up the Online application form.
- The candidate is required to upload his/her signature in JPEG format (max 100 KB) with image dimension of about 130px (width) x 150px (height). The application without signature is liable to be rejected as invalid.
- After filling-up the Online Application form, the candidate can verify / edit the application to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all aspects. After finalizing, candidate can finally submit the application online and take a print out of the application and keep it with himself/herself.
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION(s), the applicants SHOULD NOT SEND ANY HARD COPY OF APPLICATION at this stage. They should keep / retain a soft copy of their Online Application / keep a print out of online computer generated Application form.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 45yrs (including relaxation).
Candidates must have completed M.E / M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Ph.D in Chemistry, Ph.D in Chemistry / Chemical Sciences and Ph.D in Biotechnology.
The candidate as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Skill/Trade Test.