CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Salary, Eligibility and Other Details: Centre for Smart Governance (CSG), Government of Karnataka invites applications from eligible candidates in the areas of IT / ICT for various posts. There are 91 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 is 30 June 2021. So, interested candidates should submit the application before the last date. Now let’s check the details in this job notification in this page.
CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Centre for Smart Governance (CSG), Karnataka|
Name of the Post
|Project Manager, Project Lead and Others|
|Number of Vacancy||
CSG Karnataka Job Vacancy Details
|Position / Resource types||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Software Engineer||8|
CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess the following educational qualification with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Project Manager- BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Project Lead- BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Solution Architect- BE/B.Tech
- Business Analyst- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science/lnformation Science)/MBA (Full time degree)
- Senior Software Engineer- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science
- Software Engineer- BE/B.Tech/MCA/ M.Sc. Computer Science
- Test Lead- BE/B Tech/MCA
- Test Engineer- BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Operations Manager- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
- Database Designer- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
- Database Administrator- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
- System Administrator- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Experience:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of 03 years to 10 years in relevant field. The experience criteria vary with respect to each post. So, the candidates are advised to check the experience criteria before apply.
CSG Karnataka Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the norms of the board. The details of the salary package will be intimated by the board later,
CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
CSG shall evaluate the CVs received and shall call eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview. For some positions, CSG may conduct a written test and then short list the candidates for interview. The selection of candidates shall be based on their performance in the interview. Decision of CSG shall be final in this regard. All positions listed above are on contract basis for a duration of 3 years extendable based on satisfactory performance. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Centre for Smart Governance (CSG).
- Go to the Careers tab and check the “Current Vacancies”
- Click the notification link and read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to the next step.
- Interested candidates shall apply within the date mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF or Word document format only, through e-Mail to email@example.com.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 91 vacancies allotted for this CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021.
The procedure to apply for this CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
The last date to apply for this CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021.