CRPF Recruitment 2020. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has Released the Notification for the post of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff for 789 Vacancies. This Application form will be available from 20.07.2020 to 31.07.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of Post||Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff|
|Number of Vacancies||789|
Educational Qualification For the CRPF Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which B.Sc (Home Science/ Home Economics) 12th class pass , with Nutrition as subject Regarding Information based on the Recognition of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Vacancy For the CRPF Recruitment 2020:
|SI. No||Name of Post||Number of post|
|5||Assistant Sub Inspector
|6||Assistant Sub Inspector
(Junior X-ray Assistant)
Age limit For the CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Sub-Inspector – 30 Years
- Assistant Sub – Inspector – 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable – 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Electrician)- 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Steward)and Constable-18 to 23 Years
How To Apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- Post is based upon Regarding to the Contract basis.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
DIGP, Group Centre,
CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor,
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|