CPCL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020 has released. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the Admit Card 2020 for the candidates who applied for the posts of Draughtsman, Electrician, Fitter & Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA). Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from this page in order to attend the exam. All those candidates can download CPCL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020 our www.examsdailyin website. Here you can access the complete information about Admit Card. The examination will be held on 20-03-2020 & 21-03-2020.
CPCL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020 Details:
|Name Of The Board||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Draughtsman, Electrician, Fitter & Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)|
|Status||Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Released|
|Admit Card Release Date||16-03-2020|
|Exam Date||20-03-2020 & 21-03-2020|
CPCL Apprentice Exam Details:
- The Authority issuing an offer of appointment to a candidate joining the services of the Corporation or accepting engagement as Apprentice, shall attach the format prescribed for undertaking the medical examination. Medical Examination, as per the said format will be mandatory.
- Candidate offered appointment/engagement shall be required to paste his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the format at the time of undergoing medical examination. The photograph shall be mandatorily signed and stamped by the examining Doctor. The signature of the candidate shall also be attested by the examining/certifying doctors.
- Examining doctor shall also get the finger print impressions of all the fingers of the left hand of the candidate in the space provided for the same and ensure that the candidate puts his/her signature in the space(s) provided, before himself signing the certificate. In cases where medical examination is conducted by Corporation’s Medical Officer(s), the same shall also be signed by the Chief Medical Officer of the Unit.
- Formats/Certificates not meeting the requirements mentioned at 3.2 and 3.3 shall be rendered invalid. Page 3 of 10.
- Medical Examination as prescribed under these guidelines will be conducted by Corporation’s Medical officer(s) or by a Doctor in a Government Hospital not below the rank of Civil Surgeon or by an Authorized Medical Officer of a Hospital nominated by the Corporation, who shall be the only competent authorities to certify a candidate as Medically Fit/Unfit/Temporarily Unfit.
- CPCL reserves the right to re-examine or review any medical report, if the pre-employment medical examinations are conducted by other than Corporation’s Medical Officer, the reports will again be physically verified by the Corporation’s Medical Officer/Empanelled/Retainer doctor at the time of joining of the candidate before he/she is finally declared medically “FIT/UNFIT’.
- Corporation’s Medical Officer/Empanelled/Retainer doctor may advice to repeat one or more clinical tests, as deemed fit, based on the candidate’s clinical assessment. The decision of Corporation’s Medical Officer/Empanelled/Retainer doctor with regard to Fitness of any candidate in respect of any position will be considered as final.
- Where facilities for conducting certain medical examination/tests are not available, at the discretion of the examining medical authority, the candidate will be referred to a competent medical practitioner/specialist/laboratory for getting the same done as per the format prescribed.
- In cases where medical examination/tests are conducted on advice of designated authority and for which payment for examination/tests has been made by the candidate, Corporation shall reimburse the charges for consultation & tests on production of necessary money receipts, irrespective of the candidate being found medically “FIT/UNFIT’.
- However, such reimbursement will be restricted to the approved standard norms of the Corporation.
- The Authorized Medical Officer(s) will complete the pre-employment medical examination fitness certificate as given in the Pre-Employment Examination in the formats prescribed declaring the candidate “FIT” or “UNFIT’ or “TEMPORARILY UNFIT’, as the case may be. If the pre-employment medical test is conducted at any of CPCL’s hospital/ medical facilities, the medical department will retain the medical report for Occupational Health Records.
- Where a candidate is found to be temporarily unfit by reason of short term sickness which is curable within a period of not more than 3 months [excluding pregnancy, tuberculosis and leprosy (Hansen’s Disease) cases], the candidate will be informed by Medical department for re-examination in the prescribed form.
- The reasons for being declared temporarily unfit shall be recorded by Medical Department in Pre-Employment Examination in the formal prescribed.
- The examining Medical Officer may advise the candidate to appear for re-examination after a specific period (not exceeding 3 months, except pregnancy, tuberculosis and leprosy cases) depending on the nature of ailment. Upon re-examination, the examining doctor, on satisfying himself that the short-term reason for unfitness is rectified, will declare the candidate to be Medically Fit.
- Upon reexamination, if a candidate is still found to be medically un-fit, the examining Medical Officer may advise a new date (not exceeding maximum 3 months from the date of first examination) for re-examination. Where a Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) is selected, he/she may be declared “PwBD but fit”
- If except for the benchmarked disability, he/she satisfies all other physical standards as prescribed and Considering the nature of duties and responsibilities of the job, location, hazard, strain and other factors, the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance of duties of the post with reasonable efficiency and without possible deterioration of his/her health.
- Any change in the nature of the job of this category will require re-medical examination for ascertaining suitability of the candidate for the job.
- Detailed history of the candidate will be recorded in the medical examination forms which will include Personal history, Family history, Occupational history and Past history of previous illnesses, accidents and surgeries.
- Defects if any, Congenital or Acquired, will be recorded in the medical examination forms, with a clear opinion as to whether it is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties for which the candidate is under consideration for employment/engagement.
- Medical examination report in the prescribed format for all candidates shall be filled by the examining doctor. In case of Refinery Hospital, the report shall be sent to the concerned HR Head of the Unit/Region.
- The Head of HR shall suitably inform the candidate the findings of the medical examination in the format prescribed, with advice as may be necessary based on the candidate being found fit or unfit or temporarily unfit.
- You can check additional details from the official website and also visit that examsdaily.in. Candidates are advised to check our website regularly for updates.
CPCL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020 Details:
Most of the candidates who had applied are eagerly waiting to download the CPCL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020 for Draughtsman, Electrician, Fitter & Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA). All those members can check our page to get the direct links to download the admit card. CPCL Apprentice Admit Card 2020 will be released for the Medical Test in March 2020. And also check the below sections to know the downloading steps for the CPCL Apprentice Admit Card 2020.
How to Download the Call Letter/ Admit Card for CPCL Apprentice:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on New Announcements.
- The admit card window will open.
- Click on download and save on desktop.
- Take a print out your CPCL admit card.
Download the Admit Card (for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA))
Download the Admit Card (for Draughtsman (Mechanic))
Download the Admit Card (for Electrician)
Download the Admit Card (for Fitter)
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|