CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Exam 2020 Out – Download. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following postgraduate degree/diploma courses of Ranchi University commencing from May, 2020 and conducted at this Institute. For selection to the courses candidates must submit percentage of marks from their respective Universities to be eligible for the selection to the courses, where the marks sheet is awarded according to Grade system.
CIP Ranchi PG Entrance Exam 2020
|Name of the Board||Ranchi University|
|Post Name||Postgraduate Courses – 2020 Session|
|Interview/ practical test||16th February 2020 to 21st February 2020|
|Status||Entrance Exam Date Released|
|Last Date of joining||31st may 2020|
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – 04
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology – 16
- M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work – 12
- Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing – 15
- M.Phil (Medical & Social Psychology/ Clinical Psychology) from any Recognized University.
- M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology regular course from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks for UR and 50% marks for SC, ST & OBC in aggregate.
- Masters in Social Work regular course from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks for UR and 50% marks for SC, ST and OBC in aggregate.
- ‘A’ Grade Certificate or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
The application form is to be submitted electronically ONLY by internet to CIP website: www.cipranchi.nic.in on or before December 23, 2019. Hard copy of the application form will not be entertained. Payment has to be made through online transfer.
- For Unreserved and OBC candidates: – Rs.400/- (Rs. Four Hundred) only
- For SC/ST candidates: – Rs, 300/- (Rs. Three Hundred) only
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|