CG Vyapam TET Notification 2019
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has released Notification for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Tet Exam will be held on 24th Feb 2019. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply online from 17.01.2019 to
Name Of Post : Teacher Eligibility Test
Age Limit: Candidates applying for this role must have completed Minimum 18 years to Maximum 35 Years.
- For Primary Teachers Paper I: Candidates must have Passed in 12th or its equivalent along with 50% marks with 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Upper Primary Teachers For Paper 2: Candidates must have Passed in graduation degree like B.A./B.Sc./D.Ed with at least 50% marks and must have B.Ed Degree.
Selection Process: TET Examination 2019
- For general category: Paper 1: Rs 450/– For Both papers: Rs 550/-
- For OBC Category: Paper 1: Rs 350/- and For Both papers: Rs 450/-
- For SC/ST Category: For paper 1: Rs 300/- and For Both papers: Rs 400/-
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through Official website: http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ from 17.01.2019 to
Note: For more Information Candidates can check the Official Notification.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||17.01.2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||03.02.2019|
|Download Admit Card||Feb, 2019|
|TET Exam Date||10.03.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here|