Central Railway Job Openings 2021 Out – Check Physicians & Other Post Details Here: Physicians, Anaesthetists, Chief Physicians, and GDMOs are among the positions for which Central Railway is accepting applications. On April 15, 2021, qualified and interested individuals will appear for a walk-in interview. There are 18 openings for this role.
The Central Railway Job Openings 2021 age limit, as well as salary requirements and other details, is stated below. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum.
Central Railway Job Openings 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Physicians, Anesthetist, Chief Physician and GDMO|
|No. of Vacancy||18|
|Interview Date||15 April 2021|
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 eligibility Criteria:
- The age limit for Central Railway Job Openings 2021, as well as salary requirements and other details are listed below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them.
- The candidates should complete For Specialists; applicants must have completed an MBBS degree that is approved by the Indian Medical Council. The Medical Council of India recognises a postgraduate qualification in the appropriate subject/field. As of April 15, 2021, three years of clinical work experience following post-graduation in the specialty concerned.
Central Railway Salary Details 2021:
Salary for the posts is Rs.75000 to Rs. 95000 per month. Candidates will read more about the benefits plan on the official website. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the role are encouraged to apply. Candidates who meet the qualifications will apply for the role. It’s an excellent opportunity for you to advance in your career.
Central Railway Selection Process 2021:
The selection process is based on; the interview is the only method of selection for this role. The walk-in interview for the position will be held on April 15, 2021. Candidates who are interested in the position can come to the walk-in interview on that date. Candidates who have been shortlisted must pass a medical test. The number of openings is provisional, and it may rise or fall depending on administrative needs. Candidates will be placed on a waiting list/standard based on the informed panel/select list and will be hired as required.
How to Attend Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- On April 15, 2021, qualified and interested individuals will appear for a walk-in interview.
- Applications must be submitted in the specified format, along with original and attested copies of certificates and testimonials.
- Only selected individuals will have their original documents checked at the time of joining, and if there are any inconsistencies, the next person on the wait list will be called to join.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 18 openings for this role.
On April 15, 2021, qualified and interested individuals will appear for a walk-in interview.
Salary for the posts is Rs.75000 to Rs. 95000 per month.