CBSE Class 9 and 11 Registration Process 2021-2022 Begins Today: Registration procedure Explained Here!!!: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced to start the registration process for Class 9 and Class 11 for Academic session 2021-2021 begins today (15.12.2021). Affiliated schools can register their students by visiting official website of CBSE or can register by using the link given at the end of the page.
To register their students, schools must update the date of Oasis website. Students who are registered their names on class 9th and 11th standard registration process will only be allowed to appear on CBSE Class 10 and 12th board examination. After the final list was generated, no more modification will be allowed in registered date.
CBSE told that the complete registration process is fully responsible for schools only. Schools must have to give the correct information of students. The given information cannot be changes after the final list was regenerated. Schools can use their affiliation numbers as the user ID during the registration process.
CBSE Class 9 and 11 Registration process:
- Go to official website of CBSE.
- You can find the registration Class 9 and Class 11 registration link on home page.
- Click that link and login in to that account.
- Update required information.
- Enter the number of sections and number of students.
- Then excel file will be opened and fill the information.
- Finalize the data and make payment.
- Final list for registered students will be displayed.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Schools can use their affiliation numbers as the user ID to login in to CBSE Class 9 and 11 registration process.
CBSE announced that Class 9 and 11 registration link will be available from 15.12.2021.
No, Students can’t do this registration be themselves.