CAT 2022 Notification PDF Released – Check Registration Date, Exam Date and Application Fees. The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer-based Common Admission Test 2022 (CAT 2022) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 in three sessions. CAT 2022 will be conducted by IIMs as a prerequisite for admission to various management programmes of IIMs.
CAT 2022 Registration Date | CAT 2022 Registration Last Date
|Name of the Board||Indian Institutes of Management|
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test 2022 (CAT 2022)|
|Admission For||various management programmes of IIMs|
|Notification Date||August 03, 2022 (10:00 am)|
|Last Date||September 14, 2022 (5:00 pm)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
CAT 2022 Important Dates:
- Registration opens: August 03, 2022 (10:00 am)
- Registration closes: September 14, 2022 (5:00 pm)
- Admit card download: October 27 – November 27, 2022
- Test date: November 27, 2022
- Result declaration: Second week of January, 2023 (Tentative)
CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of Parliament.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
Note: Candidates should note that the mere fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria would not ensure consideration for short listing by IIMs.
CAT 2022 Application Fees:
- 1150 for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- 2300 for all other candidates.
Please note that a candidate needs to pay the registration fee only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for. SC, ST and PwD candidates must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PwD certificates at the time of registration. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Admission Process for CAT 2022:
- Please note that each IIM is independent to mandate their own eligibility criteria (including academic cut-offs and relative weights) and follow different selection processes. Performance in the CAT 2022 examination is an important component for consideration in the selection process.
- IIMs may also use the previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short-listing of candidates at various stages of the selection process. For more information, refer to the admissions policies of individual IIMs on their respective websites.
Registration For CAT 2022 | How to Apply for CAT 2022 Notification:
The CAT 2022 registration window opens at 10.00 a.m. on August 3 , 2022 and will close at 5:00 p.m. on September 14, 2022. The details will be available in the registration guide.
- At the time of registration, the candidates have to select any six test cities, as per their preference, from a drop-down menu. After the last date of registration, candidates will be allotted one among the six preferred cities subject to availability.
- In the rare case that a candidate is not allotted any of the preferred cities, he/she will be allotted a nearby city.
- The candidates can download the admit cards from October 27, 2022 until November 27, 2022.
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply
Rs. 1150 for SC, ST and PwD candidates and Rs. 2300 for all other candidates.
The CAT 2022 registration window opens at 10.00 a.m. on August 3 , 2022 and will close at 5:00 p.m. on September 14, 2022.