Capgemini Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Details || Apply Online: Capgemini is accepting applications for filling the position of Team Lead Planning through the internet. Chennai is the place of the job. Recognize, observe, solve, and lead business problems that can be solved using PLM. Candidates who are eligible and interested will apply for the position.
The application process will open on April 27, 2021, and qualifying applicants will be able to apply online. The specifics of the Capgemini positions are mentioned below; interested applicants can learn more about the positions by visiting our blog.
Capgemini Careers 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
- Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
- With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini Eligibility Criteria:
Before being considered for the A Capgemini Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the requirements. As a result, go over everything in this section again. Candidates should have 5 to 15 years of supply planning experience and an MBA in Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics/Engineering (preferred).
- Under PLM, organise and lead continuous process improvement processes for change management.
- To elaborate on the specifications, work with the company, IT Business Partners, Architects, and Tech Leads.
- Working knowledge of BOM-related interfaces, as well as personalised functions and programmes
- Collaborates with impacted teams such as infrastructure, logistics, marketing, and finance to develop and execute applicable documents (SOPs, work Instructions)
- Report and build KPIs Act as an expert on business processes to aid in the implementation of change management.
- Develop training as required to aid in the successful implementation of PLM business processes.
- Recognize, observe, solve, and lead business problems that can be solved using PLM.
- To support business requirements and system validation, create/revise system design papers.
- Deliver high-quality solutions that address customer needs and ensure that targets are met in accordance with company goals and initiatives.
- 5 to 15 years of supply planning experience with knowledge of the Life Sciences and FMCG industries
- Practical knowledge of PLM, SAP APO, and SAP ERP preparation books (preferred)
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities that have been shown
- Skills in query/reporting software, spreadsheet programmes, and presentations are all important.
- MBA in Engineering/ Operations/ Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Operations/ Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Operations/ S (preferred)
- Certifications/Memberships in the related industry (desirable)
How to Apply Capgemini Careers 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link @ https://www.capgemini.com/.
- Check the career page, and click the “Team Lead” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Job location for the post is Chennai.
The application process will open on April 27, 2021
Candidates should have 5 to 15 years of supply planning experience