Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 out – For Data Processing Assistant || Download Application Form!! Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Board (Cabinet Secretariat) has released the notification for the post of Data Processing Assistant for 2 vacancies on a deputation basis. Candidates can apply till the date of 15/2/2021. Candidates can download the application form from the notification pdf. Recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the board
|Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||
Data Processing Assistant
No of vacancy
|Last date for apply||
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy:
The board of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Board has allocated only 2 vacancies for the post of date processing assistant.
Cabinet Secretariat Age Limit:
Candidates should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Cabinet Secretariat Qualification:
- Candidates should pass in Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institute; or B.E. or B. Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- For more details refer the official notification pdf.
Cabinet Secretariat Salary:
The salary for the post of data processing assistant is Level-7 of Pay Matrix as per 7t CPC scale (PB 2 with Grade pay of 4600 as per 6th CPC scale).
Selection process for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
Selection process is based on the deputation basis.
How to apply for the post of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application from the notification pdf.
- Candidates are requested that the applications of eligible may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma as in Annexure-II along with the following documents to the given address.
- Photocopies of the ACRs for the last 05 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt of India or above.
- Statement showing major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years. Card clearance.
- Further, the candidates who apply for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- Last date of application is 15.02.2021
Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi- 110004
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date for apply to the post of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020?
15/2/2021 is the last date for apply to the post.
How to apply for the post of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can download the application form from the official notification and send to the given address.