BHEL Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Medical Professionals | Download Notification PDF Here. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the recruitment notification of Part Time Medical Consultants (PTMCs). The posts are ICU Anesthetist, Physician and GDMOs. Total numbers of vacancies are 11. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Check eligibility criteria and details using official notification then proceed to prepare the Walk in.
BHEL Walk in Interview 2021 Details
The Walk in Interview to be conduct on 03.05.2021 onwards on all week days except Sunday anytime between 09.00 AM to 01.00 PM. Candidates are advised to bring the required documents at the time of the interview. The venue will given below on this page.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Post||
ICU Anesthetist, Physician, GDMOs
Number of vacancy
|Walk in Interview Date||
03.05.2021 onwards on all week days except Sunday
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
ICU Anesthetist – 02 Posts
Physician – 03 Posts
GDMOs – 06 Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate upper age limit is 64 years as on 01.05.2021 is Mandatory to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021 for all the above mentioned posts. Candidate must submit the Age proof at the time of attending Walk in. High School Marksheet OR Certificate is Mandatory. The Board will be consider as proof of Date of Birth.
For ICU Anesthetist and Physician post, Candidate must have possess MD / MS / Diploma / DNB in respective field is Mandatory and for GDMOs Post candidate must have MBBS with one year experience is Preferred. Candidate must have relevant documents is Mandatory.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting Call duty charges as per Company Rules up to Rs. 15000/- per month. The working hours for a PTMC may be up to a maximum of 06 hours in a day.
|Qualification||Emoluments per hour (Rs.)|
|In case of engagement for more than 02 hours but less than 06 hours per day|
|MD / MS / DNB||Rs. 530/- per hour|
|PG Diploma||Rs. 460/- per hour|
|MBBS with 01 year experience||Rs. 350/- per hour.|
- Upto 30 kms one way, conveyance charges may be given on actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 4500 per month, with the approval of the Unit Head.
- Beyond 30 kms one way, conveyance charges may be given on actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 6000/- per month.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Selection process and details
The selection will be based on Walk In Interview. The Walk in Interview to be conduct on 03.05.2021 onwards on all week days except Sunday anytime between 09.00 AM to 01.00 PM. Interview venue details will available below.
Office of GM (COMMI, EC&P, C&PR)-HR & TAX,
Main ADM Building, HEEP,
Haridwar – 249 403, Uttarakhand.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Interested candidates are required to bring the following documents (original and a photocopy) for verification:
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form along with two latest passport size photographs.
- High School Marksheet OR Certificate (As proof of Date of Birth)
- Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate
- MBBS all Semester Marksheets, Internship Certificate & Degree Certificate
- All Marksheets and Relevant Certificate of MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council
- Proof of MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma/MBBS degree being recognized by MCI.
- Proof of Experience (experience certificate preferably on letter head of the organisation.
- RT-PCR negative report test taken not earlier than 72 hours from the reporting time of interview.
How to Download BHEL Notification 2021?
- Go to the official site of BHEL Website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “PART TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS (PTMCs) initially for a
period of six months in the Medical Department” on that page.
- The application form also available at that page.
- Fill the application form and bring it to the Interview.
03.05.2021 onwards on all week days except Sunday anytime between 09.00 AM to 01.00 PM is the Walk in Interview date for BHEL Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 11 vacancies offered for BHEL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form, notification direct link also available on this page.