BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria Up To Rs. 50, 000 Salary!!! Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Trainee Engineer& Project Engineer on contract basis for filling up 9 vacancies. Last date for submission of application forms is 09.06.2021. BEL Application Link is given below. BEL Recruitment eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are mention below in our blog.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the board
|Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
Name of the post
|Trainee Engineer& Project Engineer|
|No of vacancies||
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment:
- Trainee Engineer – 6 posts
- Project Engineer – 3 posts
- Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the discretion of the Management.
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the post should be willing to relocate to the place mentioned above and should also be willing to travel extensively across the country.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For Trainee Engineer- I: candidates should have a Full Time course in BE/B. Tech /B.Sc. – Engg (4 Years course) in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from an AICTE recognized University/ Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates
For Project Engineer- I: candidates should have a Full Time course in BE/B. Tech /B.Sc. – Engg (4 Years course) in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from an AICTE recognized University/Institution. First class for General, OBC & E W S Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates
For Trainee Engineer- I: Candidates with 0 to 1 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience. Page 3 of 6
For Project Engineer- I: (i) B.E/B.Tech/B.sc (Engg) – Candidates with minimum two years of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience. (ii) M.E/M.Tech – No post qualification experience required. However the experience in the relevant field is desirable
BEL Trainee Engineer Age Limit:
- Candidates should have a 25 Years for Trainee Engineers-I and 28 Years for Project Engineers-I
- The upper age limit indicated is for candidates belonging to General & E WS Category. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates (having minimum 40% disability, in addition to the relaxation applicable to OBC/SC/ST candidates).
BEL Project Engineer Salary Details:
For Trainee Engineer- I: candidates will get a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 28,000/- per month for the 2nd year and Rs. 31,000/- per month for the 3rd year respectively.
For Project Engineer- I : candidates will get a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 2nd year, Rs. 45, 000/- per month for the 3rd year and Rs. 50, 000/- per month for the 4th year respectively.
BEL Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Intimation on conducting Video Based Interview’s will be sent to e-mail IDs provided by the candidates.
BEL Application Fee:
- Trainee Engineer – I – Rs. 200/- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Project Engineer- I – 500/- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories is exempted from payment of application fee.
Documents Required For The BEL Recruitment 2021:
- i) 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- ii) B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc (4 Years)/ME/M.Tech Degree certificate (as applicable)
iii) All semester marks cards and Additional Certifications. Proof of norms for CGPA conversion to percentage as per the guidelines provided by the university.
- iv) Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively.
- v) Experience certificate
- vi) Candidates working in PSUs/Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
How to Apply For BEL Recruitment 2021:
- go to the official website
- find the notification and application for the post
- click on the link to download the application
- Send the applications through post, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for along with the following documents.
- The application should reach MANAGER(HR/SC&US), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013 on or before 09.06.2021
There are totally 9 vacancies are allotted for BEL Recruitment 2021
Candidates should send the application is 9.6.2021.
Candidates can refer above steps for apply to these posts.