BARC UDC Admit Card 2021 OUT – Check Work Assistant Exam Date Details Here!!!. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the exam date for the posts of Upper Division Clerk & Work Assistant. The Exam will be held on 21.02.2021. Candidates can download the exam date notice from the below attached link.
BARC UDC Admit Card 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Upper Division Clerk & Work Assistant|
Admit Card Released
The selection process will consist of the following:
Level 1 Test:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
Level 2 Test:
- English language and comprehension (Descriptive written test)
- The examination will be held at 06 Centres all over the country. The Detailed list of the exam city list is available in the below link.
- The link to download admit card will be made available shortly. Candidates shall also be informed about admit card via email/SMS
How to Download BARC UDC Admit Card?
- Visit the official site of BARC
- Then Find the BARC UDC & Work Assistant Admit Card
- Enter your registration number and DOB, Click submit
- Now you can view your admit card
- Save a copy and take a print out for future use
BARC Admit Card –Available
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the exam date of BARC Upper Division Clerk?
The Exam will be held on 21.02.2021
How many vacancies are allotted for BARC Upper Division Clerk & Work Assistant Recruitment?
There are totally 121 vacancies are allotted
What is the selection process of BARC UDC?
The Selection will level 1 & level 2 tests. Candidates will get posting after level 2 tests