BARC Notification 2019 Apply Online. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the application form on official site. The Radiation Medicine Centre of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites Applications for undergoing the following training courses under the aegis of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) (a Deemed University), Mumbai. Candidate can download the Application form in our blog.
BARC Notification 2019
|Name of the Board||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
· MASTER OF HOSPITAL RADIOPHARMACY (M.Sc. – HRP)
· MASTER OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING TECHNOLOGY (M.Sc. – NMMIT)
· DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL RADIOISOTOPE TECHNIQUES (DMRIT)
|Last date for receipt of Application :||12/11/2019|
|Official Site||Click here|
- Master Of Hospital Radio Pharmacy (M.Sc. – HRP)
- Master Of Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging Technology (M.Sc. – NMMIT)
- Diploma In Medical Radioisotope Techniques (DMRIT)
Duration of Training:
HRP & NMMIT:
Two Academic Years (2019-2021). This programme shall be of two academic year duration consisting of four semesters. There will be examination at the end of every semester.
One Academic Year (2019-2020). This programme shall be of one academic year duration consisting of two semesters. There will be examination at the end of every semester.
Requirements for Admission:
- Sc. with Physics / Chemistry / Maths from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in Life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognized University OR B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in allied / related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis (MRT) / Radiotherapy from a recognized University. Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Science Subjects at B.Sc. level.
HRP & NMMIT & DMRIT:
Not more than 35 years as on 1st May 2019. Upper age limit can be relaxed in the case of SC/ST (5 Years), OBC (3 Years), PWD category (10 Years) and sponsored candidates.
Number of Seats:
HRP & NMMIT & DMRIT
Maximum 10 (Ten) (5- Non-Sponsored and 5- Sponsored). Number of seats indicated is provisional and subject to variation.
For DMRIT / M.Sc. Courses, a stipend of 15,000/- p.m. (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) is given to each Non-Sponsored trainee. No stipend is admissible to Sponsored trainees.
- Enrolment fees of 8000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Only)
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) will have to be paid for DMRIT Programme and enrolment fees of 10000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
- A caution deposit of 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
How to Apply Online:
- Facility for submission of online application will be available from 18/10/2019 at 1000 hours to 12/11/2019 up to 1700 hours on website of BARC i.e. https://recruit.barc.gov.in
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode.
- Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/ certificates required. Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of training courses applied for etc.,
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|