Bank Of Baroda Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Out – Interview Only | Download Application Form. Bank of Baroda, one of the Large Public Sector Bank of India invites offline applications from interested candidates for the appointment of Business Correspondent (BC) Supervisors on contract basis in Indore District of Madhya Pradesh State. Last date for submission of application is 01.05.2022 with up to 5:00 PM.
BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2022
|Who Offered||Bank of Baroda|
|Which Posts||Business Representative (BC) Supervisor|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||01.05.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
BOB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least for 3 years.
For Young Candidates:
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Candidate should be proficient in local language & dialect both reading and writing.
BOB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- For Young Candidates Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
BOB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Regional Office will send intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
- Selection will be Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimates them within 15 days from the date of interview.
BOB Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
The BC Supervisors will have a mixed structure of monthly remuneration comprising of both fixed and variable components.
|Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|Rs. 15,000/||Rs. 10,000/|
How to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the Application Form and Fill up Completely. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/Registered post/Courier or in person on or before 01.05.2022.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
The Regional Office will send intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.