Axis Bank Job Recruitment 2021 Released – Apply Online | Just Now Released. Axis Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It’s Announced the CBG: CB RM Job Offer for Unemployed Persons. Candidates, who are seeking bank jobs, can use this Opportunity. Interested Candidates are advised to download the Notification and Check the Job Details then proceed to apply.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Axis Bank Limited|
|Apply Online Starts||
Last Date to Apply
|Mode of Apply||
|Job Notification Released|
Axis Bank Vacancy in Jabalpur 2021:
|Department||Commercial Banking Coverage Group (CBG)|
Axis Bank Job Description:
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing corporate client relationships through continuous client engagements and risk profiling. The RM will be responsible for identification of potential customers and providing them customized solutions as per their requirements.
Axis Bank Key Responsibilities:
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Coordinate with Service Team to resolve any issue raised by the client
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the Bank
Axis Bank Eligibility Criteria for Job:
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate from a recognized institute
- Experience in Business Banking, Treasury and Foreign exchange field is preferred.
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
How to Apply for Axis Bank Job Vacancy 2021 Apply Online:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the Official Site @@ https://www.axisbank.com/careers/index#
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can click on Careers Session.
Step 3: Now open the Current Openings, Candidates can find the link for CBG: CB RM E128:Jabalpur (M.P).
Step 4: Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Step 5: Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Adhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
Step 6: Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
Step 7: Click on Submit button and Submit your Applications.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Graduate/ Post-Graduate from a recognized institute.
· Knowledge of banking products and services
· Ability to manage complex client situations
Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system.