Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Notification Released – Check Eligibility, Salary, And Online Application Details: Gauhati High Court has released the notification for the Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service. The candidates who are preparing for this recruitment can check the notification details in this page. The direct link to download the notification is also available at bottom of this page. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 28 June 2021. Now let’s move on to the details of the notification.
Assam Judicial Service Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Gauhati High Court|
Name of the Post
Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service
|Number of Vacancy||
Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Age Limit:
The upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is and 38 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications. The upper age limit for those candidates who are belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes is 43 Years. Upper age limit for persons with disabilities (PWD) shall be relaxable by 10 (ten) years.
Assam Judicial Service Educational Qualification:
Aspirants must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India to apply for this recruitment.
Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Notification Application Fee:
Aspirants should pay the application fee of Rs.500/- to apply for this recruitment. For the candidates who belong to the SC/ST should pay the application fee of Rs.250/- to apply. The application fee for the PWD candidates is Nil. That means they need not pay any application fee.
Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Salary:
Candidates who will be selected through the mentioned recruitment process will get the salary as per the norms of the board. The salary details will be intimated by the board later.
Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Selection Process:
- The selection for this post will be done through the Competitive Examination. It shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Plain (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview. Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination.
- The ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Nain (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. After that, the candidates who clear the mains examination will be called for the Viva Voice. The interview will be held for 50 Marks.
How to Apply for Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Gauhati High Court.
- Go to the Recruitment tab and click “Advertisement dated 02/06/2021 for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service”
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click apply online link in the official site.
- The link will available after 11 July 2021.
- Fill your details and pay the application fee.
- Submit and take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply for Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 (Updated Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 22 vacancies allotted for this Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to apply for this Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page. The link will be updated soon.
The Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 exam date will be intimated soon.