ARO Belgaum Recruitment 2019 Notification Released on Official website. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of six districts of Karnataka i.e. (Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Koppal, Raichur and Yadgir) from 05th to 16th November 2019 at Government Youth & Sports Department (GYSD) Stadium, Koppal (Karnataka). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 10 September to 24 October 2019.
ARO Belgaum Army Rally 2019 Post:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary (NA VET)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Technical/ Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th pass
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8 th pass
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) & Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)
ARO Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 17 ½ – 23 years. For Age Relaxation details candidates can refer the Offical Notification.
Army Rally Education Qualification:
8th/ 10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Army Rally Bharti Selection Process:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
How to Apply Online for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2019:
Step 1: Go to Official website @ http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Step 2: Go to “Register”. Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
Step 3: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 4: Fill all details in the application
Step 5: Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|