Army Service Corps Fire Engine Driver Recruitment 2021 Notification Released: Army Service Corps Units under Jurisdiction Head Quarters 16 Corps (ST) Applications are invited from eligible male candidates of Indian Nationality for Gp ‘C’ Post of Fire Engine Driver (FED). The last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (04.07.2021). Now let’s check the details of this recruitment notification in this page.
Army Service Corps Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Army Service Corps|
Name of the Post
|Fire Engine Driver (FED)|
|Number of Vacancy||
30 days from the date of publication (04.07.2021)
Army Service Corps Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The candidates who are interested in this job recruitment should have the age between the age limit as mentioned in the notification. As per the notification the age of the candidates should between the limit of 18 years to 25 years. The details of age relaxation with respect to the category of the candidates mentioned below.
- For the OBC candidates, the age limit will be for 03 years
- For the SC/ST candidates, the age limit will be for 05 years
- For the PWD candidates, the age limit will be for 10 years
- For Meritorious Sport Person the age relaxation of 05 years will be given
Army Service Corps Recruitment Educational Qualification:
The essential educational qualification to apply for this recruitment is 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. Along with this, candidates should have valid driving license certificate to apply for this recruitment. They should have passed the General Fire Fighting Course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, Ministry of Defence.
Army Service Corps Job Experience:
Aspirants should have at least three years experience of driving heavy vehicles. Experience of having worked in a regular civil or Defence Fire Brigade as Fireman Grade – I or Senior Fireman are desirable.
Army Service Corps FED Physical Standards:
Applicants must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties as follows.
- Height without shoes : 165 cms;
- Chest (un-expanded) : 81.5 cms
- Chest (on-expanded) : 85 cms
- Weight : 50 kgs (minimum)
Army Service Corps FED Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs. 21,700/- under Pay Matrix Level-III.
Army Service Corps Recruitment Selection Process:
- The applicants will be selected through the practical / Physical/ written test. The details of the selection process will be notified separately to the selected candidates after scrutiny of application. The written test will comprise of four parts and the Question-paper- cum-Answer sheet will be bilingual i.e English and Hindi. However, the questions on the portion of English language will be in English only. Stay connected with us for the further details regarding this.
- The applicants will also be subjected to the Endurance Test. In that, test. The candidates are expected to lift of 65.5 kgs to a distance of 183 metres within 96 seconds, clearing 2.7 metres wide ditch landing on both feet (long jumps) and Climbing 3 metres vertical rope using hands and feet. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for Army Service Corps Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Army Service Corps.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply (FED). The link to download the notification is provided below in this page.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Candidates will enclose self addressed one envelope, affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- along with the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement / Admit Card if screened successfully so as to reach the address mentioned below within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The candidates are required to super scribe on the top of envelope “Application For the Post Of “Fire Engine Driver” Along With Self & Father’s Name.
898 At Bn Asc,
C/o 56 APO
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
There is 01 vacancy allotted for this Army Service Corps Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to download the application for this Army Service Corps Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page.