APSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: The Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2022 for screening of candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts. There are 793 Vacancies available. The last date for online submission is 26.01.2023.
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities can eligible to apply for the post. A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official languages or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State. The candidate’s age should not be less than 2l years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages: The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and the Main Examination (Written & Interview). The Application fee is Rs.297.20/- for General/ EWS and Rs.197.20 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and Rs.47.20/- for BPL/ PwBD/ Women candidates. The salary for the post is Rs.22, 000/- to Rs.1, 10,000/-.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment portal https://apscrecruitment.inNo other means/mode of application will be accepted
- Applicants have to register themselves in the APSC’s recruitment portal https://apscrecruitment.in with a valid email and Mobile No. and complete the profile creation process by submitting all relevant details along with supporting documents.
- After profile creation is complete, apply for CCE by clicking on Applicant Section => Apply Section link in the Dashboard
- Applicant should carefully fill in all the information as asked for in the Application Form and click on the declaration checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission
- After pre-viewing the details as filled in by the applicant, he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click the ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission. And pay the fee
The last date to apply for the post is 26.01.2023.
The candidate’s age should not be less than 2l years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities can eligible to apply for the post.