APPSC Degree College Lecturer Mains Exam Date 2020 OUT – Download Revised Schedule. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the revised exam date for Degree College Lecturers, Lecturer (Geophysics) in A.P. Ground Water Sub Service, Lecturers (Hydrogeology) in A.P. Ground Water Sub Service, Welfare Organizer in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub Service, Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in Sainik Welfare Service, Lecturers in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Sub-Service, Lecturer in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service and Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub Service posts. In continuation of the earlier schedules, the main examination dates for the following recruitments are hereby revised as follows. The latest examination schedule for all pending recruitments is available in the Commission’s web site: http://www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Degree College Lecturer & Others Details
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Degree College Lecturers, Lecturer, Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers and others|
|Revised Exam Date||Available Below|
|Admit card||Admit Card will be release soon|
|Status||Revised Exam date Released|
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Revised Exam Date 2020:
|Post Name||Earlier Exam Date||Revised Exam Date|
|Degree College Lecturers||21.03.2020 FN & AN (Subjects) 22.03.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 22.03.2020 AN (Subjects||03.04.2020 and 04.04.2020|
|Lecturer (Geophysics) in A.P. Ground Water Subservice||27.03.2020 AN (Subject) and 29.03.2020 FN (GS& MA)||18.05.2020 AN (Subject) and 20.05.2020 FN (GS& MA)|
|Lecturers (Hydrogeology) in A.P. Ground Water Subservice||28.03.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 28.03.2020 AN (Subject)||19.05.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 19.05.2020 AN (Subject)|
|Welfare Organizer in A.P. Sainik Welfare Subservice||28.03.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 28.03.2020 AN (Subject)||19.05.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 19.05.2020 AN (Subject)|
|Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in Sainik Welfare Service||28.03.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 29.03.2020 FN & AN (Subjects)||19.05.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 20.05.2020 FN & AN (Subjects)|
|Lecturers in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Subservice||28.03.2020 AN (Subject) and 29.03.2020 FN (GS& MA)||19.05.2020 AN (Subject) and 20.05.2020 FN (GS& MA)|
|Lecturer in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service||29.03.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 29.03.2020 AN (Subject)||20.05.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 20.05.2020 AN (Subject)|
|Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub Service||29.03.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 29.03.2020 AN (Subject)||20.05.2020 FN (GS& MA) and 20.05.2020 AN (Subject)|
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card 2020:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), It is for information of all the concerned, that the Commission has decided to conduct the Written Mains Examination for the posts of Degree College Lecturers, Lecturer (Geophysics) in A.P. Ground Water Sub Service, Lecturers (Hydrogeology) in A.P. Ground Water Sub Service, Welfare Organizer in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub Service, Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in Sainik Welfare Service, Lecturers in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Sub-Service, Lecturer in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service and Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub Service. The Candidates without admit card are not allowed to attend the examination. So the candidates are ask to download their admit card after it release officially.
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Examination Center 2020:
Examination centers for CBT / Offline, as the case may be, shall be allotted by the Commission at its discretion keeping in view the number of candidates. The applicant may choose the Test centre with three preferences. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres / systems.
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Selection Process 2020:
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made in two successive stages viz., Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.5, General Administration (Ser-A) Dept., dated:05.01.2018 “Government here by permit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to pick up candidates who obtains such minimum qualifying marks in Screening Test / Preliminary Examination as may 8 be fixed by the Commission at its discretion shall be admitted to the Main Examination in all direct recruitment examinations. The APPSC is further permitted to select candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Backward classes or Physically Challenged candidates for Main Examination by applying relaxed standards in the Screening Test / Preliminary Examination, if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities are not likely to be eligible for main examination on the basis of general standard in Screening Test / Preliminary Examination in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for them”. Candidates who will come up for selection due to relaxed standards shall be considered against reserved category only.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination followed by oral test, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 8 above.
- The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and / or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured. N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the main examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
- With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particulars part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam Instruction 2020:
The use of any mobile (even in switched off mode), pager, scientific calculator or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc., or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe – keeping cannot be assured.
How to Download APPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card 2020:
Step: 1 Go to the Official Site @ http://www.psc.ap.gov.in
Step: 2 Click Home Tab
Step: 3 Click the tab “Download Admit Card” at the bottom of the Page
Step: 4 Download the Admit Card
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|