AP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. AP Cooperative Bank has released the official notification for the posts of Professional Consultant with specialization in Agriculture and allied Activities & MSME sector is expected to support for increasing and also diversifying the loan portfolio of APCOB and DCCBs in the State of Andhra Pradesh in MSME sector. The responsibility of the Consultant is to provide policy direction, technical assistance, knowledge management and implementation support. We provide the full details about this vacant position. So the interested candidates can check this article carefully.
AP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Professional Consultant|
|Specialization Details||Agriculture and Allied Activities/ Micro Small and Medium Enterprises|
|Total Vacancy||As Per Norms|
|Application Starting Date||27-05-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||09-06-2020|
Eligibility Details for Professional Consultant:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as given below,
- For MSME: Below 65 years as on 01.04.2020.
- For Agriculture and allied Activities: Below 65 years as on 01.04.2020.
We provide the more details about age limit from our website. Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete the degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Crop/Plant Science/Fisheries /Biotechnology/Animal Science from a recognized university. Knowledge in computers is essential/ Telugu language is compulsory/ Bachelors/Masters’ Degree in Engineering/Management/Commerce from a recognized university.
Salary Details for Professional Consultant:
The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated monthly emoluments up to Rs.75, 000/- depending on the qualification and experience of the candidate as decided by the Interview panel. Interested candidates can check more details about this vacancy position from our website.
Selection Process Details:
Selection will be made on the basis of an interview.
General Instructions for Professional Consultant:
- Study the various existing products and services being offered by APCOB/DCCBs /PACS to meet the credit requirements of the farmers for promotion of agriculture and allied activities and to suggest modifications/new products so as to reach the last mile and to make the agricultural activity a sustainable and viable economic enterprise for all the stakeholders.
- To take up field visits within/outside the State, to interact with the farming community and various stake-holders viz., DCCBs/PACS, NABARD/ Sate Government Departments etc., to identify the potential activities to be financed in the State.
- To explore & suggest the possibilities of introduction of new products and services to extend finance to agriculture and allied activities viz., Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, live stock etc., in convergence with various State & Central Government Schemes and in-tune with the different schemes available from NABARD/ National Horticulture Board/ Other Organizations.
- Banking & Finance /Statutory Corporation or Central/State Government/Development Organization with working knowledge in Agriculture and allied sector.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his /her candidature will stand cancelled.
- If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated. Decisions of APCOB in all matters regarding eligibility and selection would be final and binding on all candidates.
- No representation or correspondence will be entertained by APCOB in this regard.
Application Fee Details for Consultant:
The application fee of Rs. 500/- shall be paid by way of NEFT to the following account or Demand Draft in favour of The A.P State Co-operative Bank Ltd., payable at Vijayawada.
Account no. 36054926191;
How to Apply for AP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can apply for the post from 27.05.2020 to 09.06.2020 by way of email or by post in the prescribed format application available in the Bank’s official website.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|