Anna University Job Vacancy 2023: Anna University has released a recruitment notification to invite applications from suitable candidates for the post of “Technical Assistant (TA), Technical Assistant (UG)-II, and Skilled Lab Assistant-II” under the RUSA project in the department of EEE at Anna University, Chennai.
Anna University Careers
|Name of The Board||Anna University, Chennai|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant (TA), Technical Assistant (UG)-II, and Skilled Lab Assistant-II|
|No. of Openings||03|
|Last Date to Apply||25.06.2023|
Anna University Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
Applicants should complete BE/B.Tech /BS/Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or Automobile Engineering.
Anna University Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Technical Assistant (TA): Rs.20,000/month.
- Technical Assistant (UG)-II: Rs. 200/Hour (UG) – (Restricted to 100hrs per month)
- Skilled Lab Assistant-II: Rs. 150/Hour (Diploma) – (Restricted to 100hrs per month)
Anna University Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected by considering their criteria and only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Anna University Recruitment 2023 How To Apply:
- Open the official website
- Select the notification in the Recruitment menu
- Read the complete details before applying
- Eligible candidates can send the hardcopy and soft copies of the application along with the required documents to the address mentioned in the notification
- The last date to apply is 25.06.2023
**Whatsapp Group for Latest Job Updates **
The last date to apply is 25.06.2023.
Applicants should complete BE/B.Tech /BS in EEE, E&I, ECE, Mechatronics Engineering, or Automobile Engineering.
The consolidated salary for this post is Rs. 20,000 per month.