Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has Released the Notification for the Post of Computational Linguist, Research Engineers & Linguist/ Language Analyst for various Vacancies. The Last Date For application form 27.09.2020.Candidates Can check Below Information.
Anna University Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Anna University|
|Name of Post||Computational Linguist, Research Engineers & Linguist/ Language Analyst|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Last Date for Application||27.09.2020|
|Status||Last Date Apply Now|
Eligibility Details For the Anna University Recruitment 2020:
- Interest in NLP related area such as Machine Translation, Natural Language Understanding, Application of Machine Learning in NLP, Statistical NLP, and Experience with at least one of the following languages.
- Experience in NLP related area such as Machine Translation, Natural Language Understanding, and Application of Machine Learning in NLP.
- ME/MTech/MCA/M. Sc or B. E./B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
General Conditions For the Anna University Recruitment 2020:
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing candidates Applications may be sent by post or e-mail with Subject.
- Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions.
How To Apply For the Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website
Step 2: Click the Notification Page Check the Notification Correct or Wrong.
Step 3: Interested candidates may send their application, on a plain paper (including CV giving details of educational qualifications and experience along with the copies of relevant documents, contact address, email and phone number). latest by September 27th 2020
Step 4: Short listed candidates will be called for interview and No TA/DA will be given. Applications may be sent by post or e-mail with Subject: Speech to Speech Machine Translation (SSMT) Project and the Project Position Number as given above, at the following address.
Step 5: Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
Dr. Sobha, L Computational Linguistics Group AU-KBC Research Centre. MIT Campus of Anna University Chromepet, Chennai-44 Email: sobha[AT]au-kbc[DOT]org.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|