Anna University Re-Exam Registration 2021 Link/Student Portal for Nov/Dec on annauniv.edu | Apply Now!!!! Important Information released on Nov/Dec 2020 End-Semester Online Examination, END-Semester Examination & Special Arrear Examination.
- AU Re-exam Registration 2021 for Nov/Dec is beginning on today (5.6.2021) Students who have not registered in Nov / Dec 2020 examination can complete the process once the link is activated. The details on Anna University Re-exam Registration 2021 can be accessed on the official website of Anna University, annauniv.edu. The last date is
9.6.202112.06.2021 till 5:00 pm.
- Anna University Re-exam 2021 for engineering students is likely to be conducted in Jun/July 2021. However, the official announcement has made on the official website. Students are advised to complete Anna University Re-exam Registration 2021 as per the schedule.
- Students who exhausted maximum duration of study & did not register for Nov/Dec 2020 online exams conducted during Feb to April 2021; candidates can registered from 5.6.2021 to 12.6.2021 in ACoE(UD) website.
- The exam time-table (tentative) will be notified in ACOE (UD) website (https://acoe.annauniv.edu) after 5.00pm on 07.06.2021.
- Students who have already appeared for Nov 2020 exam (conducted during Feb-Apr 2021) need not pay fee for the re-examination.
- This registration is applicable to all UG, PG and PhD students of University Departments, who took the online exams during Feb to Apr 2021.
- A total of 4.25 lakh students had appeared for the university exams. Out of which, the results for 2.3 lakh students were declared, and the remaining results were withheld for suspected malpractices. Based on the request of the students, Tamil Nadu Government had ordered the University to conduct the re-examination.
- Anna University Re-exam Registration 2021 is available on Anna University affiliated college website. Students can keep checking the official site for more updates on Anna University Re-exam Registration 2021.
- Examinations (as per the time table) will be conducted in the forenoon & afternoon sessions mention in the official notification.
- This Information Booklet Pertains To The Following Examinations:
Re-examination for the students (current and passed out arrear) of CEG, MIT, AC Tech and SAP, who had appeared for the Nov/Dec 2020 online examinations conducted during February to April 2021.
Examinations for the Current semester students (on roll) (April/May 2021 session Examinations)
Examination for Students of the Special Arrear category, who exhausted the maximum duration of study and missed out the Nov/Dec 2020 examinations conducted during Feb to April 2021; but registered from 25-05-2021 to 05-06-2021 in ACoE(UD) portal.
Refer official notification for more details.
The University had also conducted a meeting with the principals of the affiliated colleges to decide on the mode of examinations. As per the latest updates, Anna University Re-exam Registration 2021 link will get activated up to 12.6.2021. More information can be obtained on the Anna University Controller of Examinations website.
How to Register for Anna University Re-Exam 2021:
- Go to the official website “https://coe1.annauniv.edu”
- Login with Register number through the official web-portal of COE
- Download the Registration Preview Request Form.
- Any addition/deletion in the registration of subjects may be corrected in the preview form and the same may be sent by post to the office of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Fees may be paid online through web-portal.
- The preview form along with DD may be sent by post to the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 and the last date for the submission same by post is 09.06.2021.
The last date is 12.6.2021
The exam time-table (tentative) will be notified in ACOE (UD) website (https://acoe.annauniv.edu) after 5.00pm on 07.06.2021.
The board name is Anna University