Anna University Hall Ticket 2021 Released Soon – Instruction for Nov/ Dec 2020 Re-examination and Apr/ May 2021 Exam – Download AU Official Notification Directly from Here – Anna University, Office of the Controller of Examination released the examination instruction for students who are all applied for Nov/ Dec 2020 Re-examination and Apr/ May 2021 Semester Examination. This Notification contains rules followed by students during the Online Examination. The Exam Time table and hall ticket of the examination will be released soon. Anna University Online semester examination instructions given below.
Anna University said that Students details, who are all applied for the re-examination has been send to their respected colleges. Also said that, The Principal of the colleges is responsible for distribution of question paper and receiving soft copy of the answer sheet. College will contact the students during the examination via Google Classrooms or Microsoft Teams or email or any other sources. All students should make sure that they receive all the information regards the examination before the re-examination. The contact person of each colleges is available on Anna University official page. Students can contact these persons if there is any doubt about the examination.
Anna University Online Exam Instruction.
- Students should provide the hall ticket to attend the examination. Students can download the hall ticket from office of the Controller of Examinationswebsite. The hall ticket also sent to students email ID.
- For all the theory examination the examination will be conducted on Online Mode. Students should have to make sure that the speeling on their name mentioned in hall ticket correctly and subject code, subject name mentioned in question paper correctly.
- Students should use blue and black pen only during the examination. A4 sheet only used in the examination. Answers should be written with in 30 pages that is both sides. Maximum 15 paper can be used.
- Register Number, Name of the Student, Subject Code and Name of Subject should be mentioned in top of each page and Date of Examination, Page Number and Signature of the Student should be written in bottom of every page.
- Take a print out of annexure1 and attach it in the front page of the answer sheet. Convert the answer sheet in a single PDF and send it to respected college as instructions given by colleges. And the hard copy should send be peed post to the principal of institution.
Anna University Exam Timing
The examination will be conducted in forenoon session and afternoon session. 30 minutes will be given to download the question paper. 3 hours will be given to write the examination and 1 hour given to upload the question paper. Check the time table for brief details.
|Question Paper Download Time||9.00 am||9.30 am|
|Time to write the Exam||9.30 am||12.30 pm|
|Answer Sheet Upload Time||12.30 pm||1.30 pm|
|Question Paper Download Time||2.00 pm||2.30 pm|
|Time to write the Exam||2.30 pm||5.30 pm|
|Answer Sheet Upload Time||5.30 pm||6.30 pm|
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|