AMU Admission Test Admit Card 2020 OUT – Download Class 6th & 9th. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Get the direct link of the AMU Class 6, 9 Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 from this article. As we have updated the link which is released by the officials with respect to the AMU School Admission Test Admit Card 2020. So the candidates who are in search of the AMU School Admission Exam Date 2020 can get the details from here along with the Admit Card.
Whereas the Aligarh Muslim University higher members are going to commence the School Admission Test for Class 6 on 22nd March 2020 & Class 9 on 29th March 2020. In order to attend the test candidates need to download AMU School Class 6, 9 Exam Admit Card 2020. Moreover, get the Admit Card easily by scrolling the whole page down and by entering the details of Select Class, Application Number.
One of the most important proofs that needed to be carried by the aspirants who are attending the School Admission Test is AMU School Admission Test Admit Card 2020. Thereby the Aligarh Muslim University released the AMU School Admission Test Admit Card 2020 for Class 6th, 9th. So candidates who had applied must and should get the AMU School Admission Test Admit Card 2020 for attending the exam.
AMU Admission Test Admit Card 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)|
|Class Name||Class 6 & 9|
|Exam Date||22-03-2020 (Class 6) & 29-03-2020 (Class 9)|
|Admit Card release date||16-03-2020|
|Status||Admit card released|
AMU Class 6 & 9 Admission Test Details 2020:
Therefore, all the applied candidates are advised to download their admit card(s) along with instructions and to bring admit cards in respective examination centre on the day of examination. The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released the Admission Test date for the Class 6 & 9. The AMU will going to conduct the Admission Test for Class 6th and Class 9th on 23 March 2020 and 29 March 2020. The Candidates are ask to check the admission test date now to avaoid the last minute confusion The candidates are ask to start their preparation. All the Best!!!!
Read More : Latest Railway Jobs 2020
AMU Class 6 & 9 Admission Test Center 2020:
Examination centers for this AMU Class 6 & 9 Admission Test, as the case may be, shall be allotted by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) at its discretion keeping in view the number of candidates. The Examination centers/ Venue are available in the Admit Card.
Exam Instruction to the Candidates:
- The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
- Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the University, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate shall be as specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to bring their own Stationary Items required to attempt the Test.
- Eatables/Beverages (except drinking water) are not allowed inside the Admission Test Hall/Room.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter into the Admission Test Hall/Room only 15 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the Admission Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / pager / calculator /any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Admission Test Hall/Room and the School shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
- During the Test, candidates must maintain perfect silence and must not indulge in any conversation or gesticulation.
- During the Test, the invigilators will check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
- For OMR based tests, the candidates shall initially complete entries on the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet shall be provided to them 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- The test duration as specified on the Question Booklet shall be reckoned from the moment of its distribution Use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for making entries in the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
- Candidates should not use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/answers on the Answer Sheet/Booklet.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave his/her seat for the entire duration of the Admission Test, except under exigencies.
- Use of unfair means or impersonation in Admission Test will be dealt with severely as per the law. Examination (Control of Unfair Means and Disorderly Conduct) Regulations and Students’ Conduct & Discipline Rules of the University are also applicable to the candidates appearing at the Admission Test.
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the Question booklet and the Answer Sheet/Booklet before making any entry on them.
- Candidate should not leave his/her seat without handing over the Answer Sheet/Booklet to the Invigilator. 19.
- Violation of any of these instructions by the candidate or the instructions printed on Question booklet, Answer Sheet/Booklet, Guide to Admission (Schools) or as announced by the Invigilators during the Test will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature. Further, he/she may be debarred from appearing in any Test/Examination in future.
- No request for re-evaluation / re-totaling will be entertained.
Read More : Latest Government Jobs 2020
Instructions for OMR Based Admission Tests:
- The candidate is required to make entries in the boxes on the OMR Answer Sheet during the first 15 minutes of the commencement of the Test. The OMR Answer Sheet has two kinds of spaces for making entries – squares and circles.
- Squares are meant for writing alphabets and digits, while circles are to be shaded completely and uniformly. Use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for making entries in the squares and shading the circles.
- All entries are essential. Any error/omission on the part of candidate, especially in Roll Number may lead to non-evaluation of his/her OMR Answer Sheet resulting in rejection of his/her candidature.
- Do not make any stray marks on the OMR Answer Sheet. Do not fold, tear, roll or mutilate your OMR Answer Sheet in any manner.
- OMR Answer Sheet consists of one Original and one Carbonless Duplicate Copy.
- Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering.
- After the Admission Test is over the original OMR Answer Sheet shall be collected by the invigilator while the candidate can take with him/her the carbonless copy of the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet
Read More : Latest Defence Jobs 2020
How to Download AMU Class 6th & 9th Admission Test Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official site of Aligarh Muslim University @ amu.ac.in
- Once the home page is opened on the top Admissions & Exams category will be updated.
- Click on Admissions & Exams then the new page with Notices and Updates gets available.
- Check for the AMU School Admission Admit Card 2020 under the Featured section.
- Click on Admit Card For School’s Admission Test, 2020-21.
- Select the Class and provide the respective Admission Number.
- Then click on Download Admit Card.
- Have copies of print outs along with you for reference.
Data To Be on AMU School Class 6, 9 Exams Admit Card 2020:
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Scheduled Time
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
- Photo Graph
- Registration Number
- Exam Venue
- Applicant Father Name
- Candidate Mother Name
Read More : Latest Bank Jobs 2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|