Air India Express Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply Online!! Air India Express has released the online application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and others. Interested Candidates can apply through online on the official website. Recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
Air India Express Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the board||Air India Express|
|Name of the post||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and others|
|No of vacancy||4|
Air India Express Vacancy 2020:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer- 1
- Manager – Flight Dispatch – 1
- Manager – IT – Infrastructure and Networks – 1
- Officer- Flight Dispatch – 1
Air India Express Qualification:
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/University.
Professional Qualification: CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 License on B 737-800 Aircraft fitted with CFM 56 engines.
|Manager||Graduate with 10+2 Examination with Physics and Maths , from recognized University/Board as per DGCA requirement. This is not applicable in case of those already holding a valid DGCA Dispatcher approval on B737 type of aircraft|
|Dy. Manager||BE / B.Tech – Computer Science/Electronics Engineering/ MCA /MBA IT / BCA / B.Sc. (IT) /B.Sc. (Computer science) or Graduate in Science with post graduate degree / diploma in IT|
|Sr. Officer||Graduate with 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics and Math’s from recognized University/Board as per DGCA requirement|
For more details refer the official notification.
Air India Express Salary:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer- INR 14, 00,000 – 22, 50,000 PA.
- Manager – Flight Dispatch – INR 8,00,000 – 8,50,000 PA
- Manager – IT – Infrastructure and Networks – INR 7, 00,000 – 7, 50,000 PA.
- Officer- Flight Dispatch – INR 4,75,000 – 5,00,000 PA
Roles and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer:
- For working in maintenance control center to extend logistics and technical support to Air India express network stations. Also to work in ARS /Quality/CAMO as may be required by the Airline.
- The PIC in flight preparation and providing required information;
- Filing the ATS flight plan with the appropriate ATS unit;
- Furnishing the PIC, while in flight, with appropriate information that may be necessary for the safe conduct of the flight.
- In the event of an emergency, initiating relevant procedures as specified in the emergency management manual and the operations manual.
- Install, Configure and maintaining the network and its components like Switches, Routers, Access port and Firewalls
- Ensuring 100% of network infrastructure
- Responsible for Server and Data Security
- Manage the User Access to various systems
- Configure and support the SMTP gateway setup for email connectivity.
- Ensure security of the Website and all applications installed within premise and those hosted on cloud.
- They are the administrative support personnel utilized for collection or assembling operational documents or data relevant for the safe conduct of the flight. They assist the Flight Dispatcher in carrying out these functions.
How to apply for the job of Air India Express Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the careers.
- Select the post which are you apply.
- Give your details and apply.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Manager – Flight Dispatch
Dy. Manager – IT – Infrastructure and Networks
Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch
Candidates can directly apply through the online.
Candidates should pass in Graduation degree in any discipline