AIIMS Result 2021 Out – Check Medical Physicist Provisional List Interview, Venue and Time!! – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi has released Provisional List Interview, Venue and Time for Medical Physicist post. These lists of Candidate are found provisionally eligible by screening committee and those candidates are shortlisted appear interview on 15.04.2021. Candidates who are going to attend interview must bring their original documents related to their education qualification. Each candidate will receive interview letter which has been dispatched through speed post to your address mentioned and also in email. The official notification including the list of selected candidates is given at the end of this post.
|Name of the Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine)|
|Interview Date and Time||15-04-2021 at 8.30p.m.|
|Interview Venue||Dr. Ramalingaswamy Board Room, Director Office, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029|
|Status||Provisional List Interview, Venue and Time Released|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Physicist in AIIMS
Candidates should have completed M.Sc., Nuclear Medicine Technology for recognized university / Institute and RSO level II certificate recognized by AERB
Interview Date and Time
Candidates should attend interview on 15-04-2021 at 8.30p.m. at Dr. Ramalingaswamy Board Room, Director Office, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
Documents required bringing during interview
- Certificate & Mark Sheet of Matriculation /10th class showing Date of Birth
- Certificate & Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary / 10 +2 examination
- Mark sheet and Degree Certificate of Graduation
- Degree of M.Sc., Nuclear Medicine Technology for recognized university / Institute
- RSO level –II certification recognized by AERB
- PhD Degree & experience certificate if any
- If candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC you should submit your caste certificate at the time of Document Verification
- Candidate should bring the call letter with one recent colored photography and ID proof with photography such as PAN card or Aadhar card or Driving License or Voter ID or Indian Passport etc.
Candidates who are going to attend interview please read the Instructions carefully.
- Candidates should bring original documents at interview
- At the time of interview if you doesn’t bring your original documents or your documents doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria you will not to be allowed to attend the interview
- The interview may extended to next day so candidates should prepare themselves to appear next day for interview
- Candidates acquiring the essential qualification and experience after 12th march 2021 cannot be treated as eligible
- If you are employed you should bring no objection certificate from your employer for appearing interview
What is the Interview date?
Interview is going to held on 15-04-2021 at 8.30p.m.
AIIMS is expanded as All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Call letter will be send through individual email and through post