AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Out – Apply for 60+ Vacancies | Graduate/ Engineering Qualification Needed. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani has invites applications from Indian Nationals for contractual engagement of various Group-B posts at AIIMS Kalyani as under. Interested Candidates must download your Applications from 22.05.2022 to 24.05.2022 by 5.00 PM.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani|
|Which Posts||Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Psychologist, Physiotherapist and Electrocardiograph Technical Assistant & Others|
|Starting Date to Apply||21.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||24.05.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||1|
|Electrocardiograph Technical Assistant||4|
|Audiometry Technician (ENT)||1|
|Bio Medical Engineer||2|
|Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)||2|
|Technical Assistant (Anesthesiology)||10|
|Technical Officer (Dental)/Dental Technician||2|
|Technical Assistant (ICU)||9|
|Radiographic Technician Grade-I||4|
|Radiotherapy Technician Grade-I I||2|
|Technical Assistant (ENT)||1|
|Junior Accounts Officer||1|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||1|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed M.A. or M.Sc. degree in Psychology/Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized Institute/University and Five years working experience in Vocational Guidance and counseling in Psychiatric Centre.
- Applicants shall pass M.Sc. (Home Science Food and Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/M.Sc. (Food Science & Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition Dietetics)/M.Sc. (Food Service Management and Dietetics) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years working experience with Manifold or its repairs in supervisory capacity in a Medical Setup and Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Desirable: 2 years’ experience in repair and maintenance of large-scale Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 years. Cutoff date to determine eligibility in terms of age and all other qualifications of candidates will be the last date of submission of application form in the link mentioned in the application process i.e. 24.05.2022.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be Based on the receiving of the applications; eligible candidates may be called for Written Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT) or any further selection process. Candidates are requested to visit institute website regularly for any updates on recruitment/selection process.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The Salary Offered for above said post is up to Rs. 45,300.00 for Selected Candidates.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
- General / OBC /EWS Category : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 250/-
- OPH Category : No application Fees.
How to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022:
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their scan copy of duly filled application form attached with this advertisement along with the attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste certificate & other relevant documents, proof of paid application fee etc. to the link mentioned below within 24.05.2022 by 5.00 PM.
- After submitting the above, the hardcopy of the same should be sent to the following address through Speed Post/Courier within 06.06.2022 by 5.00 PM. The Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani NH-34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna Nadia, West Bengal – 741245 The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of ………………………………….. against Advertisement No. 209/E-12028/1/22- (NONFAC.CON), Dated: 04.05.2022”.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed M.A. or M.Sc. degree in Psychology/Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized Institute/University and Five years working experience in Vocational Guidance and counseling in Psychiatric Centre.
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 years.
Selection will be Based on the receiving of the applications; eligible candidates may be called for Written Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT) or any further selection process.