Accenture Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! Through an online application process, Accenture is taking applications for the positions of Analyst, Associate, and People Advisor Associate Manager. This business is looking to hire for a range of positions. In Gurugram and Mumbai, work can be done. Candidates should examine the eligibility criteria and details before applying online. The application registration period will begin on January 26, 2022.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Analyst, Associate, and People Advisor Associate Manager|
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
Gurugram and Mumbai
ACCENTURE Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Candidates should have completed any graduation from the recognized university.
Candidates should have 1 to 5 years of experience from the relevant filed.
Excellent oral and written communication skills- Business and Industry knowledge and acumen- Career management or performance management or compensation- Facilitation skills- Coaching- Conflict management- Change management. Good excel skills.
Accenture Job Description:
- Before updating supervisors, you interact with peers within Accenture on a daily basis.
- You may have limited client and/or Accenture management experience.
- On a daily basis, you will be provided moderate-level instructions, as well as extensive instructions on new responsibilities.
- You’ll need to be well-versed in fundamental statistics and words used in day-to-day business and be able to apply them when speaking with stakeholders.
- You’ll be expected to be on the lookout for methods to improve value for your particular stakeholders/clients all of the time.
- Your choices have an influence on your job and may have an impact on the work of others.
- You will work as an individual contributor in a team with a specific scope of work.
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022:
- Go to the Official site of Accenture Website.
- Select the Career section on Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Career section.
- The Notification details will appear on the page.
- Read it thoroughly and Click Apply Online button.
- Create an account and fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Clicks submit and Print the Registration format for future reference.
Candidates should have completed bachelor degree.
The Job Location is Gurugram and Mumbai
Accenture job ID is 58544, 156717, and 156438