AAI Selection Process 2021: Check General Instructions for Apprentices Vacancy. Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region invites applications from the eligible and willing Diploma and Degree holders who are domicile of Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Madhya Pradesh/ Goa meeting the following educational qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/2014 (as amended from time to time) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
Candidates, who are interested for this Recruitment, can check Selection Process and General Instruction. Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified Airports/ Establishments.
Selection Methodology: –
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional. The Selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Certificate of Medical Fitness (to be obtained only from a Gazetted Government Medical Officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
- Police verification certificate to be obtained from local area of residence.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/Document verification through their registered E-mail Id only.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the entire advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete/ not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
- Candidates should register themselves in the concerned web portal (NSDC) prior to applying for apprenticeship training without fail. Correspondence/ Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- The number of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes as per requirement without any further notification.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, then the candidature/engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|