Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card 2020 will be going to publish soon on the official site. Zilla Parishad,Maharashtra has going to unveil the admit card and exam date for Junior Engineer, Contractual Gramsevak, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Health Worker, Extension Officer, Civil Engineer Assistant, Livestock Supervisor, Health Supervisor, Sr. Assistant and Other Posts. So Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download the exam date and admit after released on the official site. Examination is expected to conducted in the month of June 2020.Bookmark this blog for downloading admit card and stay active with us for further updates.
Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||Zilla Parishad,Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Contractual Gramsevak, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Health Worker, Extension Officer, Civil Engineer Assistant, Livestock Supervisor, Health Supervisor, Sr. Assistant and Other Posts|
|Exam Date||June 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card||May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Status||Admit Card and Exam Date Released soon|
Method of Examination:-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Online written examination shall be conducted across Maharashtra in all over cities to be decided by the authorities looking into conveniences of the applicants and availability of the required infrastructure.
- Candidates will have to visit official website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window to download the call letter. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number /Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as specified in the call letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination candidates will not be permitted to appear the examination. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the
- Decision of Zilla Parishad in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the RCS (O) in this
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session may be required if the node capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any
- The organization would be analyzing the response (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. lf, in the analytical procedures adopted by Zilla Parishad, in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, Zilla Parishad reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates will be disqualified.
- The authority reserves right to cancel /postpone the recruitment without assigning the reason there of.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|