YSRCP AP Job Mela 2021 – 4000 Vacancy || Apply Online: The YSRCP Job Mela 2021 will be held by the Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation for all candidates. Candidates interested in attending the YSRCP Mega Job Mela 2021 should review the eligibility requirements, including educational qualifications and age restrictions. If the applicants are qualified, they should apply for the 4000 YSRCP Job Vacancy 2021 as soon as possible.
On this page, we have detailed information about the APSSDC Mega Job Mela 2021. Following registration, candidates should attend the YSRCP Job Mela in Visakhapatnam on April 24th and 25th, Vijayanagaram on April 25th, and Srikakulam on May 2nd, 2021.
YSRCP Job Mela 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation|
Name of the Post
|YSRCP Job Mela 2021|
|No. of Vacancy||
24th, 25th April 2021 & 2nd May 2021
YSRCP Job Mela 2021 Details:
- Candidates who are looking for the most recent YSRCP Job Mela 2021 can now apply here. The YSRCP Mega Job Mela 2021 will be held in three districts: Visakhapatnam on the 24th and 25th of April 2021, Vijayanagaram on the 25th of April 2021, and Srikakulam on the 2nd of May 2021, by the Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation.
- Candidates who are qualified and interested in attending the AP Mega Job Mela 2021 will learn more by reading the entire post. We have specifically put all information about the YSRCP Jobs 2021 for AP for the candidates’ comprehension. So, candidates should go through it and fill out the YSRCP Work Application Form 2021 before attending the interviews. We have outlined the YSRCP Job Mela Registration 2021 procedure to make it simple for candidates to apply.
YSRCP Job Mela 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the YSRCP Job Mela 2021. As a consequence, double- checks everything on this page. The candidates should have minimum 20 years ad maximum 35 years. Candidates should completed X Class /Intermediate/ITI (All Branches), Polytechnic / Diploma (All Branches), Pharmacy/Bio Technology/Bio Chemistry/Life Sciences (Graduates & Post Graduates), B.A /B.Com/B.Sc/M.Sc Any Graduate All Branches and B.Tech (All Branches).
YSRCP Job Mela 2021 Salary Details:
The pay for this role is determined by an interview. The AP Mega Job Mela 2021 will be held following the selection process. The board of officials would pay a competitive wage in accordance with their policies. Candidates will read more about the benefits plan on the official website; Candidates who meet the position’s requirements are invited to YSRCP Job Mela 2021Apply Online. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance.
YSRCP Job Mela 2021 Selection Process:
The interview process will be used to pick candidates for the role. The final step in the applicant selection process is the board vote. As a result, candidates interested in learning more can visit the official website. Candidates are welcome to attend the interview on the scheduled dates. It is an excellent opportunity for young people. Now is the time to apply.
YSRCP Job Mela 2021 Interview Details:
|Visakhapatnam||24th, 25th April 2021||Andhra University, AU convention hall, RK Beach Road.|
|Vijayanagaram||25th April 2021||C-convention, Bypass road, Parvathipuram|
|Srikakulam||2nd May 2021||Anandamayi convention hall, 80ft road|
How to Apply YSRCP Job Mela 2021?
- Eligible candidates can visit the given link @ http://www.ysrcpjobmela.com/.
- Check the notification page and click the district wise apply now option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents.
- Check after filling the application, Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
There is 4000 number of vacancies for the posts.
The candidates should have minimum 20 years ad maximum 35 years.
The Interview will be held on 24th, 25th April 2021 & 2nd May 2021 at respective districts.