YES Bank Recruitment 2020. YES Bank is recruiting talented fresher and experienced candidates from all over India and they released the recruitment notification for the post of Video KYC Associate (VID000029) from Official Site. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest YES bank job vacancies 2020 fully, before applying for the job. Career Opportunities in YES Bank is coming under Private Sector Bank Jobs. It is the best opportunity for job hunters who are always looking job in Yes Bank. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for a job by online mode only.
YES Bank Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||YES Bank|
|Post Name||Video KYC Associate (VID000029)|
|Starting Date to Apply||09.10.2020|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
Job Description for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Assisting the customer in opening the liabilities account
- Carrying out verification of the customer on call
- Basic understanding of KYC documentation requirements for saving accounts and verifying the same on the video call
- Handle Yes Bank customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer issues while on boarding journey wherever possible.
- Listen to customer, gauge needs and provide information on relevant products on the bank.
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary video call and customer follow up.
- Responsible for achieving key performance indicators whilst maintaining Yes Bank quality and compliance Standards.
- Outbound Calls, Email, Chat, Complaints resolution while on boarding journey.
- Completion of required trainings and certifications.
Qualifications for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Good communication skills.
- Customer Service Exposure / Background.
- Problem solving approach.
- Experience into phone banking or a banking process would be an added advantage.
How to Apply for YES Bank Recruitment 2020:
Step 1:- Enter into the YES Bank Career page @ https://yesbank.taleo.net/careersection/careers/jobsearch.ftl
Step 2:- Now the current YES Bank Job openings will available to choose.
Step 3:- Now find qualification relevant and location friendly Job Title and click on it.
Step 4:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the Apply button.
Step 5:– Click on “New User” below and follow the instructions to create your candidate account. then Log in below with your Username and Password.
Step 6:- Now enter your Name, Father name, Address, Mobile number, and Email ID. Also, Upload your resume the same.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|