World Pharmacist Day observes on 25 September. Every Year World Pharmacist Day is observed on September 25. The day established on 2009. This day celebrated every year to create awareness about the role of a pharmacist in improving health. This Day is suggested by The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).
- The Theme for World Pharmacist Day 2020 is “Transforming global health”.
- To promote pharmacists commitment to organise activities that promote and advocate for the role of the pharmacist in improving health in all parts of the world.
- The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), which is non-governmental organisation of national associations of pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists, established on September 25, 1912.
- The Board has recommended to observe Pharmacist Day on September 25 because on this day FIP came into existence.
About The International Pharmaceutical Federation:
- Headquarters: The Hague, Netherlands
- Founded: 25 September 1912
1) Antyodaya Diwas Day is also celebrated on which date? – September 25
2) What is the theme of World Pharmacists Day 2020? – Transforming global health
3) World Pharmacists Day established in which year? – 2009
4) World Pharmacists Day established by which organization? – The International Pharmaceutical Federation
5) International Pharmaceutical Federation Founded on which year? – 1912
6) World Environmental Health Day is celebrated on which date? – September 26
7) International Day of Peace is observed on which date of September? – September 21
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|